don't feel like studying any more (1 Viewer)

pinkyfish

it's only 34 due to the HSC, everyone should be trying their best to study now.
however, i don't feel like study anymore.
does anyone feel the same as me?
what should i do
anyone can help?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
dun think that way... dun think of it as days... think of it as i need to get ready, i'll stop procrastinating now... you probly can afford to take a day off today since it's strike, but yeah, ease back into it, give yourself some rewards for hard study, develop a cycle.
Remember, HSC is a game; play to win.

Matt200

Im felling pritty much the same...no new interesting work to cover..just revising and revising

EVA_00

how about add a lil spice to it? like say...revise with ur friends? if u do physics can as them questions and if they don't understand, u explain it. yeah...something like that, i haven't tried it yet but sounds cool if u get most of the answer right, kinda boost syour confidence up and u'll be in the mood to study. i don't know try it if u really find it boring and don't want to study no more.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
For me looking at the things you want to experience after school like university and all that stuff gets you motivated.
Also what I've been doing lately is working with one of those university pens, so when I want to stop and have a bludge I look at it and go yeah I better do some more work.

DangSta

lol...i think i'm in the same boat as u....
i've been doing crapall today....
been going on the net for like 5+ hours...
i'm feeling really bad right now....

*slaps meself*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)