• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dont go to schoolies- go overseas! (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
im not goin' to schoolies, and i dont want to either,
when im done year12, its pack my bags and
takin' a trip to the U.S.A for 2 months.

so who's planning to get goin' to overseas instead of goin' to schoolies?

HayleeKate

HSC
It's a big debate at my school about overseas or schoolies.
I'm going to do both because I cant decided, but I guess thats only possible if you're planning on a year off before uni (or not going to uni of course).

I've got a few friends doing schoolies then heading to England as tutors and sports coaches in boarding schools, and I'm heading to carribean working on cruise ships for the year before heading to uni. I reakon thats the way to go, dont miss schoolies, but definately the oversea's thing is not to be missed either.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
yeahh exactly, its hard to decide at first, but i made my mind up already,
............coming to america asap.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol yep, I went to Philz & Thailand after HSC last year instead of going to schoolies. Best trip ever.

HSC
Im doing both :D
Im going to surfers for a week and a bit, then byron bay for 3 days.. just to see some friends, then me and 3 of my friends are going to New Zealand. Weve had it planned since yr9 hahaha

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I didn't go to Schoolies either, instead I went to the Philippines for a month and met most of my family for the first time! It was very eye-opening and interesting for me :) That was my ultimate schoolies trip!!!! :):D ;) :cool:

S

Shuter

I was going to go to America then I realised it would be kind of lame with few of my friends and not actually being 21 over there. So instead I went to Gold Coast schoolies and it was the best fun I could of ever hoped for, even though I wasn't 18 there. Go to schoolies, it is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, you can always go overseas another time, but there's probably only ever going to be one time where you'll be with alot of the people from your graduating year having fun.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
There are so many beautiful places in the world and you choose to go to the US. Oh my, what a sad inditement of the youth of today..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Going to america isn't about going to a 'beautiful' place (tho there are some very beautiful places in america), it is about going to the home of all our capitalist desires.

Your anti-americanism goes so far as to claim that the US isn't a beautiful country.... gee u're a dick.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Going to america isn't about going to a 'beautiful' place (tho there are some very beautiful places in america), it is about going to the home of all our capitalist desires.

Your anti-americanism goes so far as to claim that the US isn't a beautiful country.... gee u're a dick.
If that was insulting, youre a ball of vagina mucus. Please make insults clearer in the future so this doesnt happen again. The US is about as beautiful is by rectum.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
omfg "you're a ball of vagina mucus", i could get into a childish word slinging match with you, but it just looks stupid and doesn't reflect very well on who i am.
The US is a beautiful country. This comming from someone who's been to fiji, vanuatu, the greek isles, america and all around australia.

Where have u been absolution?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
omfg "you're a ball of vagina mucus", i could get into a childish word slinging match with you, but it just looks stupid and doesn't reflect very well on who i am.
The US is a beautiful country. This comming from someone who's been to fiji, vanuatu, the greek isles, america and all around australia.

Where have u been absolution?
Californiaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Shuter said:
I was going to go to America then I realised it would be kind of lame with few of my friends and not actually being 21 over there. So instead I went to Gold Coast schoolies and it was the best fun I could of ever hoped for, even though I wasn't 18 there. Go to schoolies, it is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, you can always go overseas another time, but there's probably only ever going to be one time where you'll be with alot of the people from your graduating year having fun.
good point

either way i need the cash

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Contiki is for losers. Find your own way around. You get to see much more of the places you visit that way.

stainmepink

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol yep, I went to Philz & Thailand after HSC last year instead of going to schoolies. Best trip ever.
thailand!? i want to go to thailand! wow how much aussie dollars did u spend altogether? do u think going on to thailand with chick friends is better than new yorking with boyfriend?

S

Shuter

gobaby said:
thailand!? i want to go to thailand! wow how much aussie dollars did u spend altogether? do u think going on to thailand with chick friends is better than new yorking with boyfriend?
Depends if you're bi-sexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)