• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dont go to schoolies- go overseas! (1 Viewer)

HayleeKate

HSC
gobaby said:
thailand!? i want to go to thailand! wow how much aussie dollars did u spend altogether? do u think going on to thailand with chick friends is better than new yorking with boyfriend?
I went to Vietnam backpacking with girlfriends 6 months ago, and quickly stopped at thailand, 'nam was cheaper, and it was honestly the best 2 weeks of my life (this coming from an ex-exchange student who lived in barcelona and travelled europe) I reakon go thailand/vietnam, its amazing, the people are the NICEST people, so friendly and sweet, they love practicing their english on you and stuff, its cute, and the country is beatiful, mekong delta takes youre breathe away, and Hanoi in vietnam, my god!! AND, best of all, its so cheap, loaves of bread for 15c australian each, ten course meals in fancy resaurants (literally 10 courses... who eats that much??) will set you back a grand total of A$4.
As for the boyfriend vs chicks? is that even a question, leave the bloke at home!!

HSC
I was thinking about going to greece and living their for about 3 months, but its winter their in dec so i may have too wait till june/july

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i've been to thailand around 4 years ago, best place Pattaya city
why? because of the beach, shops etc.

if goin' to america, the best way to go is it with tourists or individually?

firehose

HSC
I'd say go individually coz there's so much to explore in America that a tourist group simply wouldn't cover. Having said that u would definitely need a car to really satisfy that desire.... so unless ur sticking to LA, NY or some major US city going to the USA right after HSC may not be the best idea.

If i had sufficient funds i'd go there no questions asked, but i prob need to stick to somewhere nearer to my financial limits for the time being lol.

sfk_fan

HSC
overseas for me. probably wont be until half way through next year though. scandinavia hopefully.

HayleeKate

HSC
velox said:
Thailand and vietnam are only good if u want cheap sex with little girls.
Maybe for you, SICKO. But, being female AND heterosexual, when in Vietnam/Thailand, I did not have sex with an girls, (little, big, expensive OR cheap), yet still managed the best 2 weeks of my life.
Does this mean I'm abnormal velox??? Should I seek medical attention immediately?

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
velox said:
Thailand and vietnam are only good if u want cheap sex with little girls.

ohh damn that's nasty.

america is good to explore, i know it would be difficult the cost being new cuz im from overseas, since the legal age to drink is 21 i think, i want its fashion, nice jeans they got in america.

say if u got ur licence in australia, can u use ur australian licence to drive in america??

HSC
you probably got more chance having sex with those 'little girls' as you proclaim, in america rather than 3rd world countrys

HayleeKate

HSC
bitchgirl said:
say if u got ur licence in australia, can u use ur australian licence to drive in america??
you have to get an international licence first, they're not that difficult, to apply i think you go to the NRMA, you dont have to do a driving test for it, just fill out some forms and stuff, pay a bit of money (not sure on exact amount, but its relatively small), and you get an international drivers licence, its good id to have when travelling even if you not driving, they're valid for something like a year, not as long as a normal licence.

S

Shuter

Depending on the state in America, most of them you do NOT need an internation drivers license, your current Australian license is fine to drive on.

roadcone

HSC
yeah u just use your aust license.. but u do need to be 25 to hire a car

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)