Don't know what i'll do on Monday (1 Viewer)

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
i have just been kicked out of my group, and i have nowhere to sit and there is like no one that i can sit with and i dont' know what i'm going to do and i have crired somuch about it and don't call me a dramaqueen who needs to be popular because i am not popular and have never been popular, but i have been through this before, but in primary school and i can't wander around the school halls much longer...

please help:'(

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Turn up drunk. Make friends.

bubble_tea

:(
play with younger kids, hang out at the library or stay in the toilets..

or u could always try and get back in ur group

dezzy

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
:(
play with younger kids, hang out at the library or stay in the toilets..

or u could always try and get back in ur group
NO!
dont try and get back with the group!

Go your seperate way!!!

Serg01

Do art and draw horid pictures of you enemies.. then accidentally show them.

spooky's.gal

HSC
just ignore them completely, it will really bug them. if you see them in the hallways etc, just hold your head high, keep walking, if you give them the impression that you dont care and are totally fine it will annoy em. dont give them the satisfaction of knowing they have upset you. you will make other friends. being friends with people who treat u like crap and upset u isnt worth it, ur better of without em.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
go up to them

unzip your pants

Personify yourself as the River Nile and water away like there is no tomorrow

zip your pants up
say "AHHHH MUCH BETTER"

oh dont forget to shake 2 times, not 3 ...

and then wipe your hands on their shirt/skirt

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
seriously go make some more friends.. the saem thing happened to me when I was in year 10. I'm glad it happened cos now Ive made the bestest friends ever and we've been that way fro 2 years. Some of the people in my group are form year 11 and some from my grade (12). but we dont look at it like that. Alternitavely, go to the library and study and become really really smart and build a super robot that WILL DESTROY THEM ALL!!!! MUHAHAHA. :)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm, hate the whole idea of 'groups' ... god damn. and why did they 'kick u out' neway?

try and make new friends with nice ppl :p ... or just do the whole uber robot thing that flipsyde suggested (rofl, such an ingenius idea).

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
when you hit year 12 you spend most lunchtimes in the library studying anyway.
You do? Hmm I seemed to have missed that bit. I think I went into the library once on a lunchtime and that was because I wanted to read an article in New Scientist.

J

jhakka

The only time I went to the library at lunch was when it was raining. Too many boring free periods spent there.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
This sort of shit happened to me all the time... girls can be so bitchy. It is upsetting, but ultimately this sort of crap sorts out your real friends from the phoneys. Just introduce yourself to people you haven't talked to before.... do you have people outside of your group who you are friendly with? Talk to them at lunchtime. If your "group" would do something as nasty and bitchy as "kicking you out", then they aren't really friends. You deserve better.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Hang around the nerds! They really are interesting people and will never kick you out.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
sit with people that you know but dont know very well. e.g people you sit next to in the occasional class, the girl you walk home with once every month or so, person that has free period with you and you occasionally run up to da shops with etc,
just start talking to them like you normamly would, then sit with their frienz at lunch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)