Dont Know What To Do (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
ok, so theres 9 girls in my group, and 1 of them 'apparently' went and had sex with this guy from my school (lets name him joe), and his telling everyone about it, and telling them that everyone in my group are sluts!

im friends with nearly all the guys in my year, and theyre always saying it to me, and its really getting on my nerves, so i was talking to one of them, and he told me to leave the group, and whoever follows you is a true friend!
so today i did that, but they all followed me! theyre like 'if you leave the group, so will we' and it ended up that we were all together again :(

because of this one girl in the group, we're all getting classified as the ' indian sluts'. and i dont usually give a shit about what other people think, but this is pissing me off!

oh and now the guy that she did it with, his best friend (roger) is saying to everyone that i slept with him and did other stuff to. so now thats going around the skool, but roger doesnt even do to our skool!
:burn::burn:
i dont know what to do! :bomb:

Last edited:

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol

fucken edit your original post and make it readable and you might get some real advice

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
He'll probably stop bugging you and spreading rumours if you give him head.
A good blowjob solves everything.

SMP213

HSC
go back to india overseas student we dont need your business eh
haha, i was born and raised in australia...ive never even been to india!!
lol indian sluts
see, i dont get it, soo many people call indians 'sluts'
well, this might be a shocker to you, but not every indian is a slut, and definitely not me!!
YOUR PATHETIC!!

SMP213

HSC
He'll probably stop bugging you and spreading rumours if you give him head.
A good blowjob solves everything.
lol, sorry, not happening!!
that guy gets head from soo many girls, i dont know why his starting shit with us :burn:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol, sorry, not happening!!
that guy gets head from soo many girls, i dont know why his starting shit with us :burn:
I still think you should give him head.
In all seriousness, I'm probably at least partially right, and the reason why he is bugging you may be cos he's tried or been too embarassed to try getting in your pants any other way.

Plus it'd be funny.

SMP213

HSC
I still think you should give him head.
In all seriousness, I'm probably at least partially right, and the reason why he is bugging you may be cos he's tried or been too embarassed to try getting in your pants any other way.

Plus it'd be funny.
:haha: thanks for the advice, but im not like that.
plus, my boyfriend wouldn't approve of that!!

SMP213

HSC
NOOOO!!!
sorry, but i did before, but then i took it off!

somehow, through BoS, someone took it and posted it up somewhere, and my friend saw it and told me!
i was like OMG!
it was stupid of me to post it up anyway! :spzz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)