Dont understand him? (1 Viewer)

zoeanne

HSC
So ive been really close to this guy for like 2-3 years.. he has asked me out like so many times over those years. and i have said no. for two reasons.
1. i was affraid of committment
2. My family dont like the guy.
anyways he asked me out once again the other week and i finially said yes, ild give it a go, cause i REALLY liked him... so i went and told the family, knowing how much crap it would cause...
after i talked them around they were happy for me.
but then a week goes by, and he says,,, i dont know what i wont anymore im confussed. we should break up...
he also said this after i wouldnt sneak out of a friends house to see him.
and he goes on saying we should be good friends...
I dont understand what the fuck is going through his mind? anyone understand and explain it to me?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
he's male. don't even try to understand.

you'll just hurt yourself more.

HalcyonSky

HSC
there's steps you can take to amend this problem, however

google: sexual attraction

HSC
he's male. don't even try to understand.

you'll just hurt yourself more.
\

um what. its a scientific fact that women are irrational sluts and men are rational awesomes

So ive been really close to this guy for like 2-3 years.. he has asked me out like so many times over those years. and i have said no. for two reasons.
1. i was affraid of committment
2. My family dont like the guy.
anyways he asked me out once again the other week and i finially said yes, ild give it a go, cause i REALLY liked him... so i went and told the family, knowing how much crap it would cause...
after i talked them around they were happy for me.
but then a week goes by, and he says,,, i dont know what i wont anymore im confussed. we should break up...
he also said this after i wouldnt sneak out of a friends house to see him.
and he goes on saying we should be good friends...
I dont understand what the fuck is going through his mind? anyone understand and explain it to me?

you fucked him around too much now he is exacting his revenge

Mantello

Banned
HSC
You'll come to know that ALOT of males quite obviously get bored of the one person for many reasons..
There are a number of things that may have swayed his decision to do so.

1) He may have plain and simply thought you were boring.

2) You said it yourself, you're afraid of commitment, maybe he sees that in you and doesn't want to put up with a girl like yourself with regards to the commitment side.

3) He's seen another girl in a group of friends or just a random girl he met.

4) Maybe he actually does see you as better friends. It's better to be friends than not talk anymore after going out.

5) Putting it back onto you. You denied him so many times, maybe he's playing the childish game. Can happen.

6) Parents might be a factor?

7) I hate to say this, and I personally hate it happening to me, but, the rebound. Maybe...

Anything goes.
I can give you alot more advice and tips and all that bullshit if you like, but I have to go to work, so, continue on, and I may get back to this thread.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
\

um what. its a scientific fact that women are irrational sluts and men are rational awesomes

you fucked him around too much now he is exacting his revenge
haha, yes women are irrational. but because we are irrational, rational thoughts don't make sense to us =]].

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
OBVIOUS.

He only wanted you, because he couldn't have you,.

chamelia

HSC
NEVER go out with a guy your family strongly disapprove of. It's NEVER worth it...until you move out of home. And I know you haven't because you are posting in L&R.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You waited too long. Lost your chance. Tough luck. Move on.

Pace_T

HSC
sounds like a chaser.
you were good to chase for however long he wanted you but now he has you he doesn't want you anymore.

geddit?
this is bullshit. the real reason why he's acting like that is because hes not that attracted to you. maybe he thought he was because he couldnt have you.. but now that he can he doesn't.

there was really nothing there imo.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
1. waited too long
2. ur bad in bed
3. u dont liek mudkipz.

imo its 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)