Don't Worry (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
This year is easy, don't sweat. I'm in year 12 and have to say year 10 was one of the best years. Sure you have heaps of exams, and you SHOULD try hard in them. But also have as much fun as possible.

Hope that helps any of you guys nervous bout the SC

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol everyone telling me it was easy still didnt stop me from stressing about it..
i didnt study though.. still got 3 band 5s and 4 band 4s.. anything is possible

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
how is that even possible? what are you talking about? 3 + 4 = 7... subjects?

somethings are not possible...
hahaha

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I didnt study and got 4 band 5's and a 98. But we told the '05ers not to study and they didnt listen.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
i didnt study (most stupid thing ive done in my life (band 4's (but 2 of them were 79 so..)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got a band 6, two band 5s and two band 4s (but one of the band 4s and one band 5 was right on the brink-79 and 89) without doing anything for two years

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
LOL!! 7 subjects? 5 is max right?

anyway, still study and still try hard, you want to know you have done the best you can, but yes do have a good time as it is a good year

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
sc isnt worth shit, i didnt study and got band 5's....and 1 band 6 (but i juz liked that subj and actually payed attention in class)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
As long as you pass then theres no big deal. Unless you are leaving school and are looking to go to TAFE or something, then you should do your best I guess.

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
I think we are setting a bit of a bad example for the year 10ers.
Work hard, go well, be pleased you do well. It is the only thing to prepare them for the work in the next two years.

HSC
Well in some subjects (actually only maths really ;[) it is helpful to know all the stuff you were meant to know from previous years, so don;t listen to these people saying 'do no work'

Just don't be stressed out.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
awww.. you guys remember how it was like in year 10 rite? i mean... there were those you said "yeah i'll study hear".. but dont ever really do anything(hey, im still like that) and there are those who love to stress bout ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.....
so if you want to stress. go ahead and stress! stress your lil bums off till every single bit of hair on your body turns grey! then... if your lucky, you'll be prematurely bald and totally wrinkly from making those grumpy faces....
so, if you get can do all that.. hopefully once after you get your marks and take a breather... you'll calm down a bit for your hsc...
no matter what you do, stress or just bum around.... make sure your not only happy with what you get.. but that you know you deserved it. dont sook if you a get crap mark but know you didnt give a crap to study...its your own fault!
but trust us in saying this... when its over.. you'll be laughing!
just have to get thru now for later.
:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and you will have a great holiday. the best is after year 12, but after year 10 was pretty damn good too. it's a year to enjoy school, teachers and friends of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)