Doomed! (1 Viewer)

esther

HSC
u can say that again man.... NEAP papers all suck.... i dun like them... its harder than the catholic paper i think....

SupaGloo

u can say that again man.... NEAP papers all suck.... i dun like them... its harder than the catholic paper i think....
YEH!... i did 2001 cssa pretty easily... then knowing how gay my school is... (they usually do neaps to pee every1 off) i praciticed with the 2001 neap paper... far out... cssa step outta d way... neap is here.

so many 5+ mark questions...
not to mention multi choice was pretty hard

n i thought 4u was bad enough with all that drilling/hammering, general maths walking out 30mins b4 our exam was up. Freakin 30 juniors rock up into our exam room 1/2 way through, sit down in a row next to me...every1 wz like wtf!

oh yeh.... they did it again.... questioned me if all my writing paper was used up b4 they gave me more... 3rd time... i know 3 teachers who r gonna get it on muckup day. :mad:

.... well least i can say is that it was easier then our bloodi processes assessment, 8/20? far out... was prolly impression marked, i kno i din do that crap

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
NEAP Trial

Did anyone else do it yesterday?

I went in expecting the worst and actually liked it...there was nothing on Haber and nothing on batteries and not even anything on ozone....

Not that I'm complaining (WHY are those stupid batteries in the course?), but I think NEAP's gone wacko...

:cool: Weisy

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Yes, my skool did neap

It was ok i guess. Did u have plenty of time in the end? Coz i was racing til the last section, looked at my watch and i thought i was 3:10pm, so i was like oh crpa better step on accelerator coz exam finished at 3.30. But den after 5min i look at watch again and realised it was only 2:15!
So the last big questions were mad, coz i practically wrote 1 page answers for 'em with the spare time.

NO titration ques that needed calculatation! I did so much practice for that for nothing.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Yeah, I had oodles of time at the end and our school added two extra questions to it. I remember going through it an a reasonable pace, thinking, "damn, I'm doing this really slowly, I'd better have enough time for the questions at the end."

:cool:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i did my chem today, i dunno where the hell they dug it out from but OMG!@!@!

i failed miserably....as usual i finished an hour and a half early and of course i had to sit there for and hour and a half while two other classes walked out...

oh i am hoping that we really cna walk out ofthe hsc exams when we finish the paper...coz otherwise im gonna give up!!!!
our test started at 8:15 and i was finished at 9:45...well a bit earlier than that.... it so sucked!!! all the rest of my know it all class was still writing to the end....i failed....and i failed miserably as usual!!

not my fault our teachers were all f*ckwits!!

SkAnDi

HSC
I have chem on Monday (everyone else had it yesterday.. but i was sick *sigh*)

I give myself a day and a half + whatever i learn on public transport to cram for it.

ARGH!

THERE'S SO MUCH BLOODY CONTENT!

esther

HSC
i did the neap paper aswell and i can realli kill my teacher for it!!!
i HATED it sooo much itwasnt funni.... i actualli studied heaps... i shouldve just studied for something else instead.... i hate neap papers there evil!

SkAnDi

HSC
The fear of failing has increased nearly to the point where cramming shall commence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)