Dot Points Help (1 Viewer)

downer!!!

HSC
Hi all,

just need help with a couple of dot points,
1. "Identify data sources, gather, analyse and present information on the contribution on one of the following to the develpoment of space exploration: Tsiolkovsky, Oberth, Goddard, Esnault-Pelteire, O'Neil or von Braun"
2. "Discuss the importance of Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation in understanding and calculating the motion of satellites"
3. "Discuss the factors affecting the strength of the gravitational force"

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
Dots

Hey

1. Just read a few books on one of them. I chose von Braun. Summarise, and i mean summarise what he did. You dont have to write a huge essay on him. Just do dot points.

2. Read over the law. state it, explain it and write how it helped in satellite motion.

3. Write down factors that affect gravity. Then describe how they do this.

Ghost1788

HSC
HI i finished my half yearly's and in physics my question was along the lines of discuss the importance of one the mentioned scientists on their contribution to the develpoment of space exploration.

Tip: choose one *i chose von braun* and explain their importance then state why what they did was fundamental

Ghost1788

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
Factors that affect the strength of g on earth are:
-the centrifugal effect of earth spinning makes g strongest at the equators.

-because earth is not a perfect sphere and flat around the poles. This causes in variations of g around the poles.

-the thickness of the lithosphere is different at different locations, there fore causing variation in g.

-and the altitude of where you are affects the strength of g.

and I think thats about it.
Only problem is that I can't find the dot point in the new syllabus. Are you sure this is in the new syllabus?

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
yep do Von Braun

When I do summaries of the dot points, I use the text point and what's on the hsc online site (mentioned above) + my notes and any sheets and just try and combine everything into a short easy to understand summary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)