Dota Bored Aussie (1 Viewer)

Caboose2641

HSC
N/A
Hey guys alot of people probably ask for them but i would really appreciate an invite for bored aussie. If anyone is willing to send me an invite my email address is anubis_2641(at)hotmail(dot)com

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Play on Garena; it's so much better.

Caboose2641

HSC
N/A
its not just for dota i have warcraft starcraft and diablo II which is why i would like to require an account

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Best asking on the BA forums or checking with all your mates to see if they have it.

One of my mates just happened to be a member and I didn't even know, thats how i got my account.

HSC
What do you need help with?

When you have registered and log in pick a Server. I am generally Server 2. Then on the left is a list of games etc if you wanna play DotA go to War3 TFT. Now you have regions and nations of the world, for Australian or New Zealand Rooms go to Oceania and then pick out of Aussie or Kiwi room. Launch Warcraft III Frozen Throne expansion and go to LAN (Local Area Network) and you should have many games to choose from in there.

In short: Server 2 > War3 TFT > Oceania > Australia Room > Play :)

MrDimple

HSC
ohh i dont kno where to go and stuff i wasthinki we vs everyone around the world.

leftnose

HSC
hey hi ..... my friends jst got into bored aussie and i would like to play wif him (STARCRAFT) ..... and i think i need to be invited to it, can someone invite me to bored aussie??????
thanks in advance.

and here is my email

briancito2312@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
This one time a woodpecker visited our house. He kept pecking on this tree outside my father's room. Night and day he would peck and peck and peck. Father tried everything he could to get rid of the woodpecker. He threw pots and pans at it, shot at it with a gun, and just plain yelled at it for hours. But nothing seemed to get rid of the woodpecker. So father killed himself.

I need a BA invite please =.=

Heres my email:
aznjoeym@hotmail.com

Thanks =)
narutard avatar + this post = LOLFAG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)