Double Degree Woes... (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
HOMOPHOBE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!

Seriously though, I'd not want to be caught out saying something like that at uni. The bubblewench scares me. She's already tried to beat up Raiks.
Hahahahaha... the bubblewench gobblemonster. :D

Oh and the christian people, they'll harass you anywhere they can find you. And don't be making any homophobic comments too loudly around campus otherwise you'll get attacked by the bubblewench and her minions which include various overly concious sexaulity confused individuals who see every action you make as some gesture of hatred towards some random minority.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Ms 12 said:
(BTW my photo on my card it simply atrocious, I seriously look evil, and Im stuck with it for 6 years :( )
We have to use the same photo the whole time we're there?! That is quite depressing. I thought we got a new one every few years?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
glitter burns said:
We have to use the same photo the whole time we're there?! That is quite depressing. I thought we got a new one every few years?
Nope, unfortunately you get your photo for your entire degree regardless how attrocious it is. But on the bright side, my photo ID is actually a really good photo of myself and I'm really happy with that. :D

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Hey I'm not homophobic. I just dislike the overtly gay people who try to push their life choices onto you. Then again I dislike anyone who tries to push their life choice(s) onto you. Eg. that "christian community" or whoever it was set up outside university hall yesterday. So in ending, I am not a communist.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
pogiangel said:
Whois the "bubblewench gobblemonster" ?
You can't be told who she is, but you will see (unless God has smiled on us and she's graduated).

Also, the ECU (Evangelical Christian Union) is fucking awesome. Nicest group on campus. They constantly look to help you, regardless of whether or not you're a member.

Gomer

HSC
Bubblewench Gobblemonster? *shifty eyes*

wtf.. Should i be fearing?

I have my sister to help me enrol. Yay for PHD students!

-- Gomer

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
You can't be told who she is, but you will see (unless God has smiled on us and she's graduated).

Also, the ECU (Evangelical Christian Union) is fucking awesome. Nicest group on campus. They constantly look to help you, regardless of whether or not you're a member.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poloktim again.

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
Hey i'm thinking of doing a double major in Network Sys Management and Business Information Systems now, but the book I recieved says I have to pick

BUSS212 Database Management Systems

As one of my first year subjects, is this even possible? I didn't think I could choose 2nd year subjects, 200-level is 2nd year isn't it? Can I still do it? I'm just trying to follow what the book says.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
If I remember correctly that subject runs in Spring session. Also, it requires either BUSS111 or CSCI114 as a prerequisite. So, as long as you pass CSCI114, then you can take the subject.

The levels should technically be a guide. 100-level is easiest, 200-level is harder, and 300-level is harder still, then 400-level et cetera.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ms 12 said:
200-level is not harder at all, its just worth more credit points.
Not in every faculty. Informatics doesn't have more cp for 200 level subjects. BUSS subjects also are still 6cp.

Though they're technically *meant* to be harder (or you have to put more work into the subject).

Ninga

HSC
In Physics, it tends towards the higher the level, the harder the subject, usually because u require some knowledge learnt in the previous level subjects.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
They tend not to be harder but require more work. I know for commerce subjects, a 200 level subject involves one more assessment more than a 100 level subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)