Double Degrees (1 Viewer)

dhwanit2005

HSC
Hi,

I have a question regarding double degrees at Macquarie and UNSW. How do the double degrees work? For example, if I choose to pursue a Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Actuarial Studies at Macquarie Uni, do I complete a certain number of courses from each program, or do I complete the entire Bachelor of Applied Finance and the Bachelor of Actuarial Studies separately? Is the process the same at UNSW?

Thanks in advance!

liamkk112

HSC
Hi,

I have a question regarding double degrees at Macquarie and UNSW. How do the double degrees work? For example, if I choose to pursue a Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Actuarial Studies at Macquarie Uni, do I complete a certain number of courses from each program, or do I complete the entire Bachelor of Applied Finance and the Bachelor of Actuarial Studies separately? Is the process the same at UNSW?

Thanks in advance!
afaik its the same content as u would study if u picked both degrees seperately, but u study them slower and both at the same time. so ur load wont be higher, but u will be taking the classes required in two different degrees at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)