double time or double time and a half rates for easter break. (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A

12-51

Custom User Title
HSC
It said:
so is saturday counted as a public holiday or not for woolworths? ive got a shift from 7-4 this saturday and they also got me down on the roster for 5-10 sunday. the shop is closed sunday. they say if we dont wana work we dont have to. i feel bad telling them no tho cos i have already had to tell them no to 2 shifts this week (cos they fucking dont listen to my availibilitys) and i dont want them to get shitty.

thanks
I worked Saturday at Woolies and I'm pretty sure it was double and a half, atleast that's what I was told. They ignore my availability too.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i worked yesterday and i was told that i was only getting paid the normal rate.. i was so pissed off, every other workplace i knew of was getting paid double time and a half. and heres stingy big w paying normal rate *angry*

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
What's the deal with a split shift allowance?

Today I did 12-4 and then 6-10, which is usually just over 200. How much more do I get because it was a split shift? I've never done one before.

If only this happened on Friday or tomorrow :(

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I'm so f**ked from my 3 days work. Felt like I was working twice as hard cos I was sick as, so I definitely earnt my $850.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)