Dr du B class online or in person? (1 Viewer)

MeltingGlacier

HSC
Whats the difference between Dr du online vs in person (B class)?
How do you get into higher classes?

Tiajfe9drffdrf

HSC
Online would be more convenient if u live far away. There's not much difference tbh u learn the same thing but the teachers for B f2f classes aren't that great so online is probably better. If u do f2f, topping the the quiz should help you move up but for online Im not sure, I heard you have to do another exam(?)

MeltingGlacier

HSC
Online would be more convenient if u live far away. There's not much difference tbh u learn the same thing but the teachers for B f2f classes aren't that great so online is probably better. If u do f2f, topping the the quiz should help you move up but for online Im not sure, I heard you have to do another exam(?)
If I do online, how often do they host the exam?

Gr00by

HSC
Dr du isnt worth it at all if you arent in A1 or A2, i recommend don't go.

moonsuyoung

HSC
Whats the difference between Dr du online vs in person (B class)?
How do you get into higher classes?
The content introduced in B class is slower than A class by a term (I think). You can move up through quizzes at the start of each lesson!

GlennCove

HSC
Dr du isnt worth it at all if you arent in A1 or A2, i recommend don't go.
Why is that? Tutors aren't as good or the fact that the level of learning not as advanced so you don't get much advantage?

HSC
Why is that? Tutors aren't as good or the fact that the level of learning not as advanced so you don't get much advantage?
Tutors are generally better at explaining, more homework, harder/longer quizzes and A3 or B sometimes doesn't get taught things that A1/A2 learn (not whole topics but small things).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)