Dr Du B Class (1 Viewer)

lexi23

HSC
Is there any point going to Dr Du's Year 11 Maths Ext. B Class (Online)? Is it bad / what’s the difference between it and the higher classes? Can I move up the class ranks easily?

Last edited:

dunnoyeah

HSC
I would still recommend it. The main difference between the B and A classes is just the pace you progress at. The content covered is still the same as in the other classes for the same course, and you will still be ahead of school. I

You can move up classes in two ways:
  • Scoring over 90% in the promotion exam or
  • Getting one of the top average scores in your weekly quizzes.
Both of these depend on the capacity of the class you're trying to move to, but seeing as it's online this shouldn't be much of a concern.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Is there any point going to Dr Du's Year 11 Maths Ext. B Class (Online)? Is it bad / what’s the difference between it and the higher classes? Can I move up the class ranks easily?
I'm late as hell, but yes, you can move up easily if you get good marks for quizes

imgetting99.96

HSC
just tryin to revive this for my own purposes,
I would still recommend it. The main difference between the B and A classes is just the pace you progress at. The content covered is still the same as in the other classes for the same course, and you will still be ahead of school. I

You can move up classes in two ways:
  • Scoring over 90% in the promotion exam or
  • Getting one of the top average scores in your weekly quizzes.
Both of these depend on the capacity of the class you're trying to move to, but seeing as it's online this shouldn't be much of a concern.
but essentially i think that my avg might be higher than everyone, since in like 8/10 weeks i have been getting top marks in my quizzes. does this rule of moving up still apply?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
nah dude, you too late. They changed it a while ago. Every1 is now stuck in their respective classes unless you attend a promotion exam

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
yeah its not the entrance exam (although if you wanted you could redo it) so ur only allowed to do it if ur already in their enrolment

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Yeah I was in similar boat a yr ago- back then tho, there was the option of being promoted through quizes

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Pretty sure that the reason that dr du made B the lowest class is that in asian culture a B is a fail. All jokes aside tho, moving up classes isn’t too hard if u put in the work. My lil bro got 66% in the placement test for the year above and they still put him in A1.

imgetting99.96

HSC
just spoke with them, they said that there is no promo exam for kids in person.. you only move up through quizzes. Looks like im doing that :)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
wait frr???? Bruh I’ve been getting 100s for the last 8 exams lmfao and they told me i can only move up through promo exams damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)