Dr Du Entrance Test (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
Hi!
I was wondering what the Dr Du entrance test was like for Year 10! If anybody has practice tests for it could somebody please send it to me :D!

hscgirl

HSC
Hi!
I was wondering what the Dr Du entrance test was like for Year 10! If anybody has practice tests for it could somebody please send it to me :D!
rlly random but: didnt ur hsc graduating year used to be 2026?? istg it was

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
OH LMAO it was always 2025 hahahaha
I can't rlly speak on what you'll experience as someone going in as a yr 10 student (given I didn't do dr du until like T4). What I can comment on is that next term they'll focus on functions, coordinate geometry (e.g: k-method, locusts, etc), and circle trig.

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
I can't rlly speak on what you'll experience as someone going in as a yr 10 student (given I didn't do dr du until like T4). What I can comment on is that next term they'll focus on functions, coordinate geometry (e.g: k-method, locusts, etc), and circle trig.
thanks bestie 😭 😭

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Given you're doing the term before (i.e. the course I didn't do) I'm a little unsure what topics they'll ask. I can remember tho, they did circle geometry smn on the 2nd term as their final yr 10 topic, so I'd say take note on those qns.

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
WHAT NOOO IM SO BAD AT CIRCLE TRIG CRAP CRAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)