Dr Du maths tutoring (1 Viewer)

HSC
is it a good idea to go to Dr Du maths tutoring for 2 unit maths?

turntaker

HSC
Most tutoring is overrated just teach yourself. if you can't you will have a hard time after hsc.

xXx420xXx

HSC
na not for 2u, dr du is more suited for ext maths

HSC
Ok and how about the brain tutoring for 2 unit maths?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
What/why are you looking for for your 2U Maths? Are you having any problems with it?

aoc

HSC
Dont go brain/dr du for 2u math, if youre really struggling with 2U math, private tutoring might be your best option

HSC
Dont go brain/dr du for 2u math, if youre really struggling with 2U math, private tutoring might be your best option
I don't have problem with 2U math, That's why I chose it. I had a uni student tutor for more than 2 years and for more than one year he was teaching me
ext 1 math. I did ext 1 entry test at Dr Du centre and my result was 11 out of 100 and they put me into the lower class D. So I decided not take ext 1 maths'
Also I decided not to continue with my tutor. Now I should try my best to gain a good result for 2 unit maths in the HSC. That is why I am thinking of enrolling at the
good tutoring center and not go to a private tutor.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I don't have problem with 2U math, That's why I chose it. I had a uni student tutor for more than 2 years and for more than one year he was teaching me
ext 1 math. I did ext 1 entry test at Dr Du centre and my result was 11 out of 100 and they put me into the lower class D. So I decided not take ext 1 maths'
Also I decided not to continue with my tutor. Now I should try my best to gain a good result for 2 unit maths in the HSC. That is why I am thinking of enrolling at the good tutoring center and not go to a private tutor.
Not all private tutors are equal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)