dr du (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Dear Lord @jimmysmith560 ,

I come before you today with a heavy heart, seeking your divine intervention and salvation. many others have fallen victim to the false teachings of the so-called prophet Pethmin, who is propagating the ideas of Dr Du in the online forum Boredofstudies.

Lord, I now realize that these teachings are false and have led me astray from your path. I humbly ask for your forgiveness and guidance in returning to the true faith. Please open my eyes to the truth and help us to discern between false teachings and your divine truth.

I ask that you protect me from the influence of the false prophet Pethmin and others like him who seek to lead me astray. May your holy spirit guide me on my path towards salvation and help me to live a life that is pleasing to you.

In the name of you, I pray.

Amen.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
No cap as BOS users we need to rally against the constant derailment of threads to Dr Du tutoring, it has been ruining bonds and relationships and we have lost a fellow comrade @synthesisFR to pethmins tactics.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Lord @jimmysmith560 ,

I come before you today with a heavy heart, seeking your divine intervention and salvation. many others have fallen victim to the false teachings of the so-called prophet Pethmin, who is propagating the ideas of Dr Du in the online forum Boredofstudies.

Lord, I now realize that these teachings are false and have led me astray from your path. I humbly ask for your forgiveness and guidance in returning to the true faith. Please open my eyes to the truth and help us to discern between false teachings and your divine truth.

I ask that you protect me from the influence of the false prophet Pethmin and others like him who seek to lead me astray. May your holy spirit guide me on my path towards salvation and help me to live a life that is pleasing to you.

In the name of you, I pray.

Amen.
Your residency within the virtual realm of Bored of Studies shall be forever protected, faithful veteran, so long as sinful derailing does not take place.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
when i walk back from sigma will he be there and try to solicit me into joining du phys instead of sigma like the random couple who tried to convert me to christianity
do u go to sigma for phys??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)