Dr Who (1 Viewer)

sirius_g

HSC
So did anyone watch the new Doctor Who Premiere last Saturday on ABC? What did you think?

I thought the episode was pretty lame but I really loved the new Doctor (David Tennant) but then again I loved him as Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter 4.

Anyhow I know their are people who watched Dr Who here (new and old) who just don't want to admit to it. But in my opinion the doctor no matter how nerdy he may seem is so in. So you should admit to it now.

Sirius

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
The series finished in Britain just a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say, you really have something to look forward to. Keep watching!

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
OMG OMG OMG I just found this thread! Am so excited!

And I'm totally in love with David Tennant now so yeah...**swoon** "Girl in the Fireplace" was truly excellent! I taped it so I can watch it to my heart's content. I think this Saturday we will see "Age of Steel"

David's a good actor. I hardly watched series 1 with Chris Eccleston so admittedly I can't make comparisons (I think I watched 1.75 episodes altogether) but I saw "Casanova" with DT and that was impressive.

{I noticed him in GoF obviously, but then at that point I was even more obsessed with HP than I am now and I thought it was a deadly sin to love such a villain as Barty Crouch Jnr}

huh~~

HSC
N/A
stella8h8chang said:
I think this Saturday we will see "Age of Steel"
Na, it'll be Rise of the Cyberman. Looking forward to it ^^

HSC
i started watching doctor who last year and got hooked.. i was a little dissapointed when they changed the doctor in the last ep but was determined to watch this years season anyway... i actually like david tennant as the doctor. hes cool!!! loving this season. not ashamed to admit it either

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i used to watch the old version and thought it was just nerdy laughable crap...but everyone kept saying how good the new one with DT is so i had a look at the girl in the fireplace one and OMG it's so good! loving david tennant as the doctor too. i must remember to keep watching, i keep forgetting to.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
David Tennant plays a good Dr. Who, reminds me of the Fourth Doctor's personality and characteristics played by Jon Pertwee.

J

jhakka

The first episode I ever watched was "Rise of the Cybermen" two weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. Tennant is awesome. I just love how matter of fact he is about everything. "Don't worry, I'm a doctor."

Hooked on it now. :)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Apparently he's dating Sophia Myles, who was Renette (don't know if that's spelt right), or madame de pompador.

Why, why take David away from us?

Chaos-on-Toast

HSC
Dr Who fans ahoy!

Anyone else exceptionally depressed that David wont grace our screens every Saturday night? I sure am. Dr Who rocks my socks esp the return of the Daleks yet again... What an ending, the most emotion ever shown by the Doc...

Has anyone seen pics of the new assistant ie Rose replacement, she seems kinda scary. I just got used to Rose and now shes been replaced! Sad sad times

illmtl

HSC
I love Dr Who! (I have sice I was a small child) And David Tennant is absolutely gorgeous. He's right up there with Peter Davison and Sylvester McCoy for me as a doctor. Is anyone else ecstatically happy that Rose got left behind? Unfortunately I sat watching the last episode predicting all the plot twists that the ABC hadn't reveled. I can't wait for the next series, btw wasn't the very ending of..... the last episode awesome?

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
yeah...the last episode of the season was awesome!! loved it. :uhhuh:

does anyone know when the next season starts?? i cant wait for it...why did it have tofinish?!! WHY............?!?! :angry:

J

jhakka

My Doctor Who Series 1 box set arrived today (or so I've heard). Can't wait to watch it when I got home.

Picked up Season 2 on Sunday. It's hawt. :D

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
wow Jhakka i didn't know u were a fan! awesome! have u downloaded the 2006 Christmas special, The Runaway Bride? Its REALLY good!!!

J

jhakka

No, I haven't seen it. :(

When is/was it on TV? I hope I haven't missed it.

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
dunno... i download all my shows that air overseas after they air in their original country... so u can get it now as a torrent...
i dunno if it'll show in australia for a while

persephone

HSC
New season starts 28th June, with the Christmas special The Runaway Bride with Catherine Tate. Then continues on Saturday 20th June at 7:30pm with Smith and Jones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)