8io

yee mine dusnt look right....soo much lower than my assessment mark

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
Agreed!!!

I had 90 for my assessment mark.

Got 71 for Examination mark!?
I am sure my essays were fine but my performance seems to have been slapped to the curb. It makes me sad! :(

blah-blah-blah

HSC
N/A
I know what you mean. My HSC mark was heaps lower than my internal. Hey, we might have all just stuffed up! lol

I think i did....bloody written exam....

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
They scaled down my assesment mark heaps from the one the school submited? Why woud they do that? I don't understand can someone please explain it too me?

reprise

chingly_choo said:
They scaled down my assesment mark heaps from the one the school submited? Why woud they do that? I don't understand can someone please explain it too me?
Your school submits an assessment RANKING to the BoS. That is then moderated by the exam results achieved by everyone at your school who took that course. If your school marks assessment tasks way outside of BoS exam benchmarks, your moderated assessment result can easily be 10 or 20 points different either way.

C

Crazy Pomo

beetle juice said:
They look mighty fine to me ;)
Drama is a fickle one. Sounds like you guys went will internally and shit(ter) externally? It's a weirdo subject and drama teachers tend to be nice and love their students because what they are doing is "art" darling, and seeing they are drama fag teachers mark wonderously, and then kids do the externals and their standards aren't as good. Our school is hardcore (for drama) and we have hardcore teachers (for drama), and are marked pretty much to the standard of the HSC the whole year through, even a bit under.

Hence we get to exams and everyone canes it. I was rank second, was sitting on about 90 internally, which was moderated to 93 internally, after I got an aligned external mark of 96, and came out with a 95 overall HSC mark. Now that looks fucking fine to me (smiles knowingly).

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
so what do u guys actually do in drama. judgin from ur marks, we doint have much of an acting industry in the near future, lol im only kidding guys.

C

Crazy Pomo

Kutar Maggi said:
so what do u guys actually do in drama. judgin from ur marks, we doint have much of an acting industry in the near future, lol im only kidding guys.
Ho ho ho shut the fuck up :) Clearly the acting industry will be better than ever, we are so obsessed with acting that we have actually lied about our marks and this is a facade to keep the fact that drama is easy under wraps, now that's acting.

95 for drama. Top one percent according to SAM 2004. Fuck yeah.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Ho ho ho shut the fuck up :) Clearly the acting industry will be better than ever, we are so obsessed with acting that we have actually lied about our marks and this is a facade to keep the fact that drama is easy under wraps, now that's acting.

95 for drama. Top one percent according to SAM 2004. Fuck yeah.

lol, hahah, i wish i'd dopne drama, although it would have been a bitch to finish the HSC later than i already did (i done eco)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)