Drama Essays (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone else doing drama on here?...
I was curious about how people study for the essays, especially in terms of pracs. Do you guys usually make them up on the spot or do you come in with memorised ones? Also what structures do you guys use for essays? I usually do intro, 2 body paragraphs, one for each play, with one chunky prac or two smaller pracs, and a conclusion.

Zmem192005

HSC
I have two memorised, and adjust to the question. Create a good base and practice and send it for feedback. The workshops and examples are the same as well for the majority of questions. I think the two 2 + 2 bodies works well

tangerines

HSC
YOOOO HOW DID EVERYONE FIND THE PAPER??? i was so so so happy with the questions, for both sections they were so good. for aus drama i studied stolen & neighbourhood watch and for the other section i studied significant plays of the 20th century with the laramie project and mother courage. any other drama kids wanna share their thoughts??

HSC
YOOOO HOW DID EVERYONE FIND THE PAPER??? i was so so so happy with the questions, for both sections they were so good. for aus drama i studied stolen & neighbourhood watch and for the other section i studied significant plays of the 20th century with the laramie project and mother courage. any other drama kids wanna share their thoughts??
yeha they were a relief after all the curveballs my teachers has been throwing at us
the black comedy question was based on catharsis again, i think they did a catharsis specific question in like 2020 or something? but that was nice since i made my whole thesis from it in my base essay
how many pages did you write? i did 9 for aus and 8 for elective and i was legit surprised how much difference an extra 5 minutes of writing time made bcos i've never used extra writing booklets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)