Drama Ip Question - Crisis! (1 Viewer)

LIVANOS

HSC
hey everyone,

i am doing promotion and program for mine, and i got my pooster back from the printers last night. it looks fine, and i showed my dad, when he was looking at it he noticed like fluff or dust or something so as he went to brush it off, he scratched a part of the poster. i almost died!
:jaw:

does this effect my mark? or are they just looking at the overal concept itself, like if there is a scratch am i going to loose marks? the poster is a2 so i mean yeah its a big poster. but still i am stressing.

what do you guys reckon?
(im hoping for "relax it means nothing" lol)

Annalisee

HSC
CHILL OUT!!
if it looks obvious that someone scratched it not that it's part of the design you'll be fine.

LIVANOS

HSC
thanks, you dont understand how nice it is to hear that.
i figure ill be fine once i hand it in lol

THANKYOU =)

nikki5790

HSC
N/A
awww what is it with parents and not watching what theyre doing! i just.. just! finished my IP costume design.. :| 3hrs sleep this entire wknd, but i guess thats what u get for leaving things to the week before. Anyway, i have my maths trial tomoro,( grhhh majors due at same time), n i havent done ne study, n then my mum is like here, while u wait for ur paint to dry *throws maths formula book at me* me- slow motion noooooooo!!! :|
the book lands on one of my wet costume design paintings.. smudges just the edge.. massive death stare went straight to my mother. lol
haha i just wrote out my life story :p

Jerixodia

HSC
hilaryslover said:
Doouche. Get outta town.

You'll be fine. :] Don't stress it just makes you feel sick.
Successful troll was....

maccasjunkie

HSC
I wouldnt worry about a scratch. If its readable and you can see the general concept of the idea you will be fine...
It would be different if the poster was torn or ripped drawn over etc but seriously you will be fine so dont worry.!!!
:) If you stress out over things like that you will end up old with grey hair by the time your thirty lol!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)