Drama: Last Exam 4 Hsc!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

OMG!!! WHY DOES THE DRAMA EXAM HAVE TO BE ON THE LAST DAY??? MOST OF OUR CLASS PRACTICALLY HAVE TO WAIT 2/3 WEEKS TILL OUR HSC IS DONE BECAUSE OF THE DRAMA EXAM.. OH WELL...:( :( :(

ladedarr

uhuh

It had to be drama they put last eh??!!!
I dunno about you....but the theory exam is really freaking me out!!! I feel like we have done nothing in our drama class I mean our teacher hasn't even turned up for our last week of school!!!!!!!!!!
MAN!!!!!!
anyways!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Re: uhuh

Originally posted by ladedarr
It had to be drama they put last eh??!!!
I dunno about you....but the theory exam is really freaking me out!!! I feel like we have done nothing in our drama class I mean our teacher hasn't even turned up for our last week of school!!!!!!!!!!
MAN!!!!!!
anyways!
UR freaking out?!
me and Mz_Funkstar haven't been to drama for bloody ages!!!!!! & our teacher hasn't been here this past week...i think..*funkstar, u go on tuesday?! i jigged! LMAO*
we're freaking out! i know fucking nothing on drama!
stupid gary's house n what not shit about crap.
>_<

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

Re: Re: uhuh

Originally posted by Confuzzled?!

*funkstar, u go on tuesday?! i jigged! LMAO*
we're freaking out! i know fucking nothing on drama!
stupid gary's house n what not shit about crap.
>_<
LOL.. no.. i dragged myself to go drama. It was sooooo boring it wasnt funny! Some of us that lesson scared the sh*t outta Juz that day coz u kno how shes been jigging drama A LOT lately??? well we told her we had a speech on american drama and she totally believed us she was going psycho!.. but then our dumb teacher wrecked it...

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Re: Re: Re: uhuh

Originally posted by Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

LOL.. no.. i dragged myself to go drama. It was sooooo boring it wasnt funny! Some of us that lesson scared the sh*t outta Juz that day coz u kno how shes been jigging drama A LOT lately??? well we told her we had a speech on american drama and she totally believed us she was going psycho!.. but then our dumb teacher wrecked it...
serious?! lol. i was in da library waiting for stupid bear!!! *fat fucked up bitch of a cow!*
lol!! aww fuck! i missed it?! crap crap crappP!!!lol....trust Juz to believe u peeps!
serious?! short cow ruined? farking bitch....she ruins everythinggg...

*cajunga*

yeah, how irritating is it being last?
and the stupid thing is, they have all these really obscure subjects before it - classical hebrew, khmer, all these languages that not many people would do..
thousands of kids do drama, i don't see why they wanted to inconvenience us all..:(
and it's not like you need to study much for it either - a quick read of the plays you're set!

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by Mz_FUNKSTAR_02
OMG!!! WHY DOES THE DRAMA EXAM HAVE TO BE ON THE LAST DAY??? MOST OF OUR CLASS PRACTICALLY HAVE TO WAIT 2/3 WEEKS TILL OUR HSC IS DONE BECAUSE OF THE DRAMA EXAM.. OH WELL...:( :( :(
you wanna know why??? COZ THEY'RE ALL RACIST IL TELL YA!!!LOL
(dont mind me, im still in my delusional stage of racism)

gonzalina

yeah, well i'm not even half way through my exams so far!

i have 3 next week and drama on the last day...

all i have done so far is english and maths!

GlittaStar

Re: Re: Drama: Last Exam 4 Hsc!!!!

Originally posted by gonzalina
yeah, well i'm not even half way through my exams so far!

i have 3 next week and drama on the last day...

all i have done so far is english and maths!
ME TOO! Grrrrrr..... :mad:

.....hurry up and finish! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)