Drama OnStage HSC 2017/2018 (1 Viewer)

cooper_tim13

HSC
Hey, just wanted to make a thread for all things OnStage. Was thinking if the people that got nominated for OnStage could chuck in this thread that they got nominated, how they got nominated (like e.g. mail, email etc.) and when they got nominated.

Cheers.

cooper_tim13

HSC
Well, seeing as though there has been no other threads created regarding 2017/18 OnStage nominations I'll fill you in on my experiences...

I was actually lucky enough to get nominated for my IP (monologue). The whole process was really quick. The year 12 drama class at my school all did monologues for their IPs, and we all performed on the 2nd last day of the Drama HSC timetable thingo.

Anyway, the way that I was notified was through my drama teacher. I think I found out around 1-2 weeks (maybe a bit more, but not much more) after I had performed. My teacher told me that my Headmaster was notified by NESA by email, and basically my Headmaster just forwarded this email to my drama teacher who let me know.

In the following days, myself and my friend who was also nominated had to record our performances and send this recording with our script with a brief synopsis of the performance to NESA. My drama teacher told me that I would be notified through my personal email if I have been selected for OnStage. From the time of writing this, so far I have not heard anything, but have no idea if others have been notified or not.

So yeah,
this was how it went. Let us know if you got nominated too.

Cheers.

domsantaguida8

HSC
I was also nominated. My teacher said they will contact via our personal email. I am yet to be notified but it should be soon considering the event takes place early next year.

periodmami

HSC
If you don't mind me asking, what's your monologue? I need some help... if thats ok :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)