Drama resources (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Hey all...

Have thought long and hard over the lack of resources for drama on the Bored of Studies site... I urge you all to type some of your notes up and post them onto the Board of Studies site... We need to improve the lack of resources for drama, and only you guys can help... Please, i ask of you to help us all out! Unfortunately the Submit Notes link is broken at the moment, but i recommend sending notes to Fatmuscle or Lazarus, and hopefully they'll sort things out... Any comments/questions/etc please post them on here...

Thanks heaps!

Last edited:

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
me too! but i have to agree with grk girl.. but we'll try our best doggie dude.... thank you so much for doing this all! i mean, youve finished and everything... but here you are still trying to help out!
THREE CHEERS FOR DOGGIE DUDE!!!
HIP HIP HOORAYYY>>>>>x3
-lol.. i got lazy

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
yeah ill put mine up, and my essays and stuff... just let me write them... hey can we have a bit on there for Individual project?! so we can have all the written projects, scripts, rationale's etc.?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Yeh - that sounds like a good idea... Or if somebody can get a hold of the Standards Package, could they post them on here? I'll give it my best today when I'm at work, but i can't guarentee I'll be able to get a copy... Coz they are exemplar projects, with marking guidelines and stuff, very useful! Drama is gradually increasing our name, but thanks to grk_styl, aLeeOh! and Will_Sparky for your help, and look forward to seeing your stuff up on here!

Keep it real all :)

drama_god

* underground message *

- copies of the 2001 & 2002 DRAMA standards package acquired -

* will post a link on this thread when i have posted online *

be patient, it will come for you... believe....

drama_god

link arrived...

Following is a link to a site which contains exemplar individual projects from 2002 in:

*scriptwriting
*applied research
*set design
*portfolio of theatre criticism
*lighting design
*costume design
*poster/promotion

HSC Drama Exemplar Projects

Enjoy

Last edited:

drama_god

have started work on the second page of the drama exemplars... This one shall contain "directors folio" exemplar from 2002, and probably 4 out of 9 exemplar essays from the 2002 Standards Package (at this stage the 4 are dario fo, medieval english cycle plays, american drama and one of the 2 Australian [core] exemplar essays)... will post the link once finished... for the meantime, please check the other site for exemplars from 2002 IPs... www.geocities.com/dramaboredofstudies/

- out -

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
I agree cmaddogz, and I will do it after my HSC I promise. lol It's really hard to actually get around to doing it now.
yep
just one i get a spare moment i shall be glad to upload some note - just dont hold your breath i might be a while

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
*GASPING FOR AIR*

ahhh, u should've told me earlier - all that time kalinda, thinking we might get some notes... haha... for the meantime, check out drama_god's link above... FLIPPIN' BRILLIANT drama_god, you really are a "god"... Thanx for posting the standards package for me dude... :)

drama_god

Originally posted by grk_styl
Hey drama god, you're the best for doing that! Um...I can't get into the link you just posted ... something about files exceeding the limit.
grk_styl, thanks... You know - i try.. hahaha :) not workin, eh? try going to the first link (http://www.geocities.com/dramaboredofstudies/) and then click on "next page" down near the bottom... It should work, i think... If not, let me know k? :) cheers :D

drama_god

sweet grk_styl... have started work on the third site as well... :) Will probably have some exemplars from 2001... Adds to the diversity of the exemplars... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)