Drama School Auditions (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Is this the chanel 7 show. Look, my serious opinion, Socratis Otto may have made a name for himself afterwards, but don't do it if you want a serious carrer in theatre or film! Please :p

cayte

Channel 7 show? I haven't heard of that. No, I'm talking about NIDA, VCA, WAAPA, Nepean, or wherever else anyone might be looking at for future study.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Oh, like ACTUAL drama school :p

I went to NIDA open day, and they recomend you take a gap year before applying. I'm not good enough to get in. :p

V

val_dramaqueen

im auditioning for WAAPA down in Sydney on the 15th of November!!
ARGGHHH!!!
Im heaps nervous but im sure it's gonna be sweet. I have no chance of getting in because of my age, BUT..... yeah, end of my spiel! :D
wish me luck!

cayte

You've only got a couple of days (well weeks, but your HSC will make it seem shorter) to decide. Applications close Nov 1.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
im auditioning for WAAPA down in Sydney on the 15th of November!!
ARGGHHH!!!
Im heaps nervous but im sure it's gonna be sweet. I have no chance of getting in because of my age, BUT..... yeah, end of my spiel! :D
wish me luck!
how do you apply for that?
i have NO IDEA where to start with applications for any kind of drama school whatsoever.
now im not even sure i will do anything to do with performance.
exams have made my attitudes towards my "dreams" and "goals" feel like a rollercoaster ride from hell!:(

*bettyboop*

hey does anyone have a agent?
i wanted to get some extra work on t.v or adds. i need some help and some good places that anyone may go to? if anyone has anything can you please let me know
reply to this thanks heaps
caitlin
and i wanted to ask WILL SPARKY about the open day. my emails caitlin110@hotmail.com just about the gaps and stuff

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
If you're meaning elaborate on Will's comment 'is this the channel 7 show?'...
About 3 years ago there was a doco/series/vegie tv item called 'Drama School' that followed a group of people auditioning for NIDA. Will was just getting confusies. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)