Dreadful HSC start (1 Viewer)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
So i've made a shocker of a start in my HSC. I got around 50-70 in my assessments.

What do u think i should do know? feel so frustrated and angry:burn:

dat202hoe

HSC
I don't think you should be angry about things that have already happened. Concentrate about whats ahead of you, and you can maximise your marks.

HSC
Be optimistic, make up for it next year. Put it in perspective: those were probably worth maybe 10-20% of your HSC at most, and it's ranks that matters so it's not like you need 100%.

Foxodi

HSC
dat202hoe said:
I don't think you should be angry about things that have already happened. Concentrate about whats ahead of you, and you can maximise your marks.
^^

gm.haider3000

HSC
well i did crap.. at english 75% but i wasnt suprised my aim for the HSC is to get 70% in english :) any 1 if you have suggestion on how to improve my english mark plzz do tell me :)

maries

HSC
Im in the same boat as you, my english is terrible. Wat r ur prescribed texts?

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Yeah, same thing here, everything was below 75% i think. but i came first in nearly all of them, so hopefully that should make it up

a.Limjoco

HSC
yay!! im not the only one who got shit ass first assessments...

oh well guys.. as long as we all do badly, then we are technically, average or above average :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You still have the reminder of your assessments left, which would probably be weighted more then the assessments you have already completed i.e. the trials.

Your only one term (well almost one term) into the HSC there is still plenty of time to improve. Just make sure you use these assessments as a lesson. Learn from your mistakes, ask questions, do more practice/study and hopefully better marks will be in your future.

Best of luck. :)

JustinR1989

HSC
gm.haider3000 said:
well i did crap.. at english 75% but i wasnt suprised my aim for the HSC is to get 70% in english :) any 1 if you have suggestion on how to improve my english mark plzz do tell me :)
I'd suggest hiring a tutor, either a former/current teacher or a past HSC student who excelled in english (advanced), extension 1 or extension 2. You can't go wrong with 1-on-1 coaching and help.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I didn't do as well as I would have liekd or though I woudl either.

zoeanne

HSC
hey all yer i have done pretty crap as well...
umm business i went shockin.. got lik 12 outta 20 opss shouldnt leave it to the last min anymore i ranked 4th for that thought
and um maths i went alright i got 89% ranked 2nd.. so that was pretty good i guess... hmm still gotta get the rest back.. i toped business for the whole of last year so i really wanna get my rankin back up.. arg

MonKazzar

HSC
Just a question, do you guys study at all? or do your assignments before the actual night that they happen to be due?

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
I got 33% in my Maths exam and 68% in Physics so far so you aren't doing too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)