Drive to Uluru (1 Viewer)

alvinzhang

HSC
lol

also, why not just get some of ur friends to go with u instead of asking Internet strangers ?
I know you have lot of questions. Actually I have a few friend here. But they do not have time to travel with me. also, not everyone want to drive a long trip. I know it is not very safe to drive so long because there are almost 6000kms. Also there maybe many wild animals in the road. If I hit one my car will be written off. To be safe, I will not drive in the evening and drive as much as possible in the daylight. It is a tough trip.
I think it is much easier to find someone who want to go with me here because there are more people in this forum. Maybe there is someone who have the same idea with me, ie, drive to uluru. If I can, it is great. If I can not, it is ok. I wil still start in the early July.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I know you have lot of questions. Actually I have a few friend here. But they do not have time to travel with me. also, not everyone want to drive a long trip. I know it is not very safe to drive so long because there are almost 6000kms. Also there maybe many wild animals in the road. If I hit one my car will be written off. To be safe, I will not drive in the evening and drive as much as possible in the daylight. It is a tough trip.
I think it is much easier to find someone who want to go with me here because there are more people in this forum. Maybe there is someone who have the same idea with me, ie, drive to uluru. If I can, it is great. If I can not, it is ok. I wil still start in the early July.
Yeah, because we were totally concerned about the distance and the fact that it is unsafe because you might run over an animal.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
If I wanted to go to Uluru but had nobody to travel with, I would fly and join a tour group.

It's probably almost cheaper than driving.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Yeah, but it's much harder to get victims in a tour group as opposed to a very small group.

xMaNx

HSC
leave the poor kid alone man, he only wants a travel companion, not like he's going to rape u.

There was NO sarcasm in this post.

alvinzhang

HSC
for your own safety, i wouldn't travel with someone who you don't know.
Yeah,u r right. Maybe I should join a travel group, which is cheaper than driving. But if I can find someone,I prefer driving because driving to Uluru is fun. Thx for ur advice.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
guys.. i will test these dangerous waters.

I'll go.

NOT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)