Driving songs (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Sarah J
I like listening to System of a Down while I drive.
"under my skin" by mudvayne is an awesome angry song, esp. the part that goes

"always in my fuckin' space!
Always in my scene! always in my sight!,
Always in my way!
You're dead to me punk ass fuck! ."

though it may incite road rage heheheh

on a friday night, all da sick-a-matic cars come a pumpin past my work, dead set, the stereos and subwoofers are so dam intense that the floor and walls start shakin. and the drivers of these pumpin cars are like 16 year old asians and italian, who literally can hardly see over the steering wheel:cool:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
me and my friends were out late on wednesday night and we see a sick done up honda integra, the driver sees that we notice his car so he drives past us does a u-turn and drives past again....grrr, i hate show-offs

schwang_thang

Originally posted by lazychic

hmm..so would that classify u guyz as "tri-hards" :rolleyes:

kekeke :gridnod:

i hate people that pump up da music.. its sooo attention seekin like "hey look at me.. i'm so damn cool!" :rolleyes: whereas people jus think ur pathetic..drawing attention to urselves like that
id like 2 continue whinging...:D

when ppl drive with music loud, sall gud w/ me
but not when its so bloody loud that their damned car starts vibrating...n u can feel ur car shake a bit when u pull up next 2 them in traffic :chainsaw:

now THOSE ppl r try hards!

Christine

beige member
HSC
i like listening to music that demands to be played loud. eg. the eagles, grinspoon, some pop, silverchair, etc etc

go 2WS!!!!!

timmii

sporadic attendee
Can i also add in there oasis and counting crows...

Wonderwall and Don't look back in anger are the ultimate sing along at the top of your voice songs :)

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
Can i also add in there oasis and counting crows...

Wonderwall and Don't look back in anger are the ultimate sing along at the top of your voice songs :)
ooh another oasis fan?? YAY!!!!!

can u work out which song my signature is from????

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by schwang_thang

id like 2 continue whinging...:D

when ppl drive with music loud, sall gud w/ me
but not when its so bloody loud that their damned car starts vibrating...n u can feel ur car shake a bit when u pull up next 2 them in traffic :chainsaw:

now THOSE ppl r try hards!
kekeke...
and those people wit bomby cars.. pumpin there music r loser tri
hards!! :rolleyes:

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Christine

can u work out which song my signature is from????
I noticed ur signature before and smiled contentedly to myself :) Nice choice!

timmii

sporadic attendee
I also don't have a cd in my car.....and my cassette player doesn't work. I mainly rely on the goodwill of radio stations to play my fave driving songs....but like i mentioned before 2ws is brilliant, and is standard fare for anyone travelling in my car on a sat. nite :p

bex

HSC
MISSNGEL!!! a lot of the songs u suggested are on my driving cd!!!

Missy Elliots for my people is one on the best ever...

But i also like U2, and Run to Paradise by the Choirboys.. thats a good un! also, one week- barenaked ladies and my generation- oasis

I only listen to CDs when i drive my dads car cause he has a cd player... my car has a DIAL radio and its either on Nova or MMM

afnya

it really annoys me how ppl think that if u have subs and there up loud that ur a try hard and that all u want i attention. i still have music crankin when its late at night at night with no one else on the road. i just love loud bassy music espescially hip hop rap rnb and hard doof

Anton

HSC
California by Phantom Planet. Best driving song ever.

Oh and Rollin' by Limp Bizkit. Pfft. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yer there are SOME try hards but when I turn the music up its just cos I like it and driving is a shit otherwise!

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i know what you mean man, i had no stereo in my car before and having a car full of friends and silence is so....awkward

Pretz

you guys are all crazy. nothing beats celine dion's "my heart will go on" when you're driving :) seriously though, when you're stopped at the lights it's fun pump the volume up, wind the windows down, and look like you're really into it, especially when you're next to some homies in a hotted up wrx playing their ultra-cool gangsta tunes or whatever. oh the looks you get heh heh.

Dan_the_man

Well having had my Ps for 1 day I have to say anything heavy is goof for driving too... it keeps you awake driving back from boring NYE. Also Frenzal/ 28 Days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)