Driving Test: Reverse Parking (1 Viewer)

HSC
i didn't do a reverse park either. all i did was a curb side parking, and a 3-point turn.

beatboxre

HSC
i didn't do a reverse park either. all i did was a curb side parking, and a 3-point turn.
Yes, you atleast do two of the following:

O__O

wtfewk

So the people who didn't do a 3 point turn or a reverse parallel park, did you do a kerb side stop and/or a hill start instead?

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Are those rules for NSW? What the hell is difficult about a kerb-side stop? You guys get it so much easier than Vic!

beatboxre

HSC
lol at hillstart in an auto
ahaha idk, I did me test in manual with no power steering, it was fun.

Btw, this is a damn conspiracy, just 'cuz I live in western sydney and you guys don't, you city siders not get to do 3 point turn/reverse parallel park and shat! :O (I know it's not the case, but still, fufufufu)
GTFO

Lol

taker0

HSC
just letting everyone know that last week I did my test at castle hill RTA and I only had to do a 3point turn and a curb side stop...so i dunno maybe they wont ask for it everytime anymore

boganxcore

HSC
im pretty sure you have to do a curb side stop definitely, whcih could then be a hill start depending on where you stopped

and you either do a 3 point turn or a reverse park

rozymisty

HSC
Make sure when you are reversing out of a car park that you make sure there are definatley no cars.

I was hit by a driver who reversed out of a car park while i was driving out of the car park. Mind you she had 2 big 4WDs blocking her view to the left where I was coming. I got a bit of whiplash, and pretty bad damage to the front passenger side. If she didnt have a tow bar then there prob woudnt have been much damge, but yeah cant open the door coz the tow bar crumpled the part in front of the door...but only a scratch on the door.

And according to insurance, when you are reversing, you have a liability to make sure you are doing so when its safe. It doesnt matter if a person is like speeding or soemthing (the police can follow that up) but in an insurance claim the reversing driver is at fault.

HSC
Make sure when you are reversing out of a car park that you make sure there are definatley no cars.

I was hit by a driver who reversed out of a car park while i was driving out of the car park. Mind you she had 2 big 4WDs blocking her view to the left where I was coming. I got a bit of whiplash, and pretty bad damage to the front passenger side. If she didnt have a tow bar then there prob woudnt have been much damge, but yeah cant open the door coz the tow bar crumpled the part in front of the door...but only a scratch on the door.

And according to insurance, when you are reversing, you have a liability to make sure you are doing so when its safe. It doesnt matter if a person is like speeding or soemthing (the police can follow that up) but in an insurance claim the reversing driver is at fault.
obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)