Dropped From 2 Unit TO general (1 Viewer)

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
Title says it all, I dropped from 2 unit to general,today, will i have time to catch up, i finished the whole 2 unit course, but decided I rather get 90s/100s for General Rather than 70s to 80s in 2U

Am I doomed, or can i still catchup for General

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
If you really did finish the whole 2 unit course, whats the point of dropping to general, when you can fly through learning content throughout the year IN CLASS, which gives you time overall improve your mathematical thinking skills (which are assesed in the later questions of the hsc.) In saying that, your "70s to 80s" in 2U can slowly become 90s. I say it is absurd to drop to general IF you really did finish the whole 2 unit course...
So just stay, in the long run it'll be better
We finished all of trig just today, I got 64 percent in my first asseessment, several people I know that have dropped are coming first in the grade for general

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
That also means there are more people that you have to compete with for a top 5 in that class.

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
That also means there are more people that you have to compete with for a top 5 in that class.
I am not worried about them, since they are drop kicks in a lower class than be 12B2(lower ability Class), plus I did 2U prelim and most of the hsc course....I will cruise past them

What I am worried about is that, am i going to be able to get a degree in Computer science

My school is a muslim school in Auburn(I`ll let you guess it) ranked above 100

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I am not worried about them, since they are drop kicks in a lower class than be 12B2(lower ability Class), plus I did 2U prelim and most of the hsc course....I will cruise past them

What I am worried about is that, am i going to be able to get a degree in Computer science

My school is a muslim school in Auburn(I`ll let you guess it) ranked above 100
Yeah I know about it, the building's way too eye-catching to not notice it when it was first built.

Let me just say that UNSW's B. Comp Sci has an assumed knowledge of HSC MEX1, so if you plan to not do 3U in HSC, you'll be jumping from General to 3U for bridging courses.

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
Yeah I know about it, the building's way too eye-catching to not notice it when it was first built.

Let me just say that UNSW's B. Comp Sci has an assumed knowledge of HSC MEX1, so if you plan to not do 3U in HSC, you'll be jumping from General to 3U for bridging courses.
i`ll definitely be doing bridging courses for 2U and 3U, but most probably 3U, since I have already done 80 Percent of 2U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)