Dropped Legal Studies... (1 Viewer)

Smeegen999

HSC
Hi,

This is thread is a bit off track but anyway. . .
I used to do 13 units in Year 11 and I had to drop one subject. I deciding between Italian Continuers and Legal Studies, and I chose to keep Italian Continuers. I found Legal Studies a bit boring in Year 11, and I was just wondering if it gets more interesting in Year 12 or anything....

Smeegen999

HSC
Yeah I know that it means nothing now that i've dropped it, I was just curious...

Smeegen999

HSC
I just felt that I was better at Italian Continuers than Legal Studies... but it was still a hard choice because I still liked legal...

xxtiaxchelseaxx

HSC
Yeah I think Legal Studies is a lot more interesting in year 12. Although the human rights topic is so boring.

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
I enjoyed the Preliminary Course more than the HSC Course. Partially because I'm not performing as well this year as I was last year. But then my teacher changed as well so that took getting used to for me since their teaching methods were completely different to my ex-teacher.

Azaan

HSC
NOOOOO DONT DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *2late azaan*

legal studies has to be the best subject there is, the class discussions and arguments, involving the current affiars, jeez if there was a subject preparing u for the big bad world its this!.....n yeah hsc legal studies which goes into crime, n wateva can only improve on the prelim

juLz2nv

HSC
Once it hits Crime legal is so interesting :D i actually look forward to it

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Legal Studies drains like craaaaaazy
:O
big bore if you ask me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)