dropping english levels. (1 Viewer)

rawrawr

HSC
okay im ranked near last in adv english(126/137).. i just done a yearly i guess i went okay. 4 weeks ago.. i got a tutor and i know how to structure an essay now.. so i think ill improve, boy how wrong was i doing essays before! can i do keep myself in advanced as in trying really hard or anything? or is it a one way trip down to standard?

leungz

HSC
haha dont worry im amazed though at the amount of people doing advanced english in your year my year only has 66 now down to 59 im ranked 11th overall, i think since u have a tutor u will do fine in advanced, scales much better but if u insist on doing standard it is ur choice, it really depends on how you go with marks next year

Good luck with HSC

My recommendation: stick with advanced :angel:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
haha dont worry im amazed though at the amount of people doing advanced english in your year my year only has 66 now down to 59 im ranked 11th overall, i think since u have a tutor u will do fine in advanced, scales much better but if u insist on doing standard it is ur choice, it really depends on how you go with marks next year

Good luck with HSC

My recommendation: stick with advanced :angel:
Advanced and standard scale the same - the difference is in the aligning.

Anyway, i recommend that you stick with advanced and just work hard from here on out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)