Dropping of subjects (1 Viewer)

ZidorK

HSC
I'm doing 12 units right now and yess I KNOW it's term 2! well i just need advice...

I am choosing between 3 subjects to drop which are:
Visual arts
Drama
Business studies

I do well in the 2 creative subjects but Im feeling the pressures in my TWO Body of Works (BoW) and well business studies... i cant handle work load.. :(

question is... do u think i should drop a creative sub or business? and THNX FOR UR ADVICE or OPINION on this problem. :(...

jennieTalia

HSC
I loved drama, but thats me.

Choose the one that you will bother to work hard in. Business Studies scales well, but if you "can't handle" it, then drop it.

Your major is important. Are you willing to put in all that effort?

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
Do the subjects that you are most confident in, because at the end of the day, amidst all the pressure and workload, you'll enjoy it and be motivated to pick it up and work at it. Good Luck!

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
DO NOT drop the subjects that u enjoy doing. *shakes head frantically*. like SomaFairy said, if you enjoy the subject, pressure wouldn't really be a big drama. scaling wouldn't affect you that significantly if you're performing well in a subject, imo. i did art and i loved it. =D good luck with your decision. =D

jet

Banned
HSC
Drop business. If you can't handle the work load, then you can use the time you normally would on business for major works. Also, the creatives are good for a catharsis and are so much more fun (I only do music however, but its fantastic).

I think business would be boring, and I have never seen it as a pre-req for uni, whilst I would think that you would learn most of those skills in life anyway.

Lex152

HSC
I'm doing 12 units, coping alright. But it's still a personal choice.

Do what you love (as long as you lvoe how the subject is taught, teachers etc).

Just do what your most comfortable achieving in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)