Dropping subjects between trials and HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
i would stick with it . I also got a really bad chem mark for my trials. So did the rest of my class. Only 2 people out of the 12 in my class actually passed that exam. According to my teacher it was one of the hardest he has seen. But if you work hard on assesments and study up before you and the rest of us CHEMISTS! should be fine..... Heres hopeing anyway
Good luck in what ever you choose

-steph :D

sami90210

HSC
i dropped a subject just before my trial exam, like literally 1 day before the exam. if you think it won't be counted, drop that shit. :)
should i do this? my trials are in 3 weeks and i dont think chemistry will be counted

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
should i do this? my trials are in 3 weeks and i dont think chemistry will be counted
If you strongly believe that your current level of performance in Chemistry is not sufficiently high so as to make it count towards your ATAR (this may call for a comparison of your performance across each of your subjects), and if you also feel like you will not be able to perform at a high level in your Chemistry trial exam that would be enough to make it count towards your ATAR, then you should probably drop it, as it would be wiser to focus and allocate more study time towards your other subjects, where your performance is more favourable and which would therefore be more likely to count towards your ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)