*Drum roll* Early entry (1 Viewer)

Elpaulo

HSC
I am certain that most people would be aware of this, but UOW recently extended the "Early entry" program to include all nine faculties, including law.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
source?

law???? I wonder how many places are kept open, as it is already a high demand faculty

all wollongong need now is undergrad med and where set

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
All faculties wow, uow is really desperate for students. Getting into Commerce is gonna be very challenging through early entry lol.

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
Lucky I got in before they introduced early entry into law. My extra curricular resume is a blank page.

Still, in theory I support it. Uni enterence merit should be based on a range of factors rather than just UAI.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'll apply for it. Not really because I need to but because it's nice to know early that I'm in.

michael1990

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
Lucky I got in before they introduced early entry into law. My extra curricular resume is a blank page.

Still, in theory I support it. Uni enterence merit should be based on a range of factors rather than just UAI.
Quite agree.

I suppose you could fabricate it a little anyway.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Oh lame only year 12 2008 can apply.

Ashwin21

HSC
i registered for Engineering early entry interview

what sort of trials marks would they be looking for? approximately

My extra curricular bit is good but my raw trials marks are horrible and dont even know if i should bother to attend the interview =[

any tips are welcome =]

HSC
I think you should go for the interview as it's not just based on your trial marks but your past academic record and the interview. You may as well you have nothing to lose only someting to gain.

I'm going for the Bachelor of International Studies and Bachelor of Arts. Haven't booked an interview yet, waiting on a reference.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Ashwin21 said:
i registered for Engineering early entry interview

what sort of trials marks would they be looking for? approximately

My extra curricular bit is good but my raw trials marks are horrible and dont even know if i should bother to attend the interview =[

any tips are welcome =]
Well go to the interview, but if your marks are <70 id day conditional entry, else if your marks scale 70+ you would have a good chance. For engineering also id say you MUST have a math mark of atleast 75. Also prepare a good resume and take all your achievements (awards, yr 10 sc marks etc)

But you guys are lucky u can apply for all degrees even law lol, in my days it was limited.

Gook luck with the interviews.

K8i454

HSC
hmmm... just a quick word..

i had my interview for med chem on thurs 2nd.... everything went fine..

my trial marks were reasonable, all above required criteria

but for the interview they said to bring along all this sutff (reports, proof of academic achievements etc.) so i put together a small "portfolio" if you will, BUT they hardly looked at it..... they flicked through it quickly, the lady that was interviewing me said "oh you've got your senior first aid"... but thats it!!...

the interview went fine.. i really enjoyed talking to them... but the portfolio thing really threw me off.. and i gave them a copy to have but they gave it all back to me without even looking at it almost.....

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED???

help plz... (",)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
K8i454 said:
hmmm... just a quick word..

i had my interview for med chem on thurs 2nd.... everything went fine..

my trial marks were reasonable, all above required criteria

but for the interview they said to bring along all this sutff (reports, proof of academic achievements etc.) so i put together a small "portfolio" if you will, BUT they hardly looked at it..... they flicked through it quickly, the lady that was interviewing me said "oh you've got your senior first aid"... but thats it!!...

the interview went fine.. i really enjoyed talking to them... but the portfolio thing really threw me off.. and i gave them a copy to have but they gave it all back to me without even looking at it almost.....

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED???

help plz... (",)
you'll be ok thats normal. That also happened to me and im sure many others and i still got unconditional entry.

Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)