• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dry hair and Scalp (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I got realllly dry scalp and almost brittle hair. It gets very annoying and uncomfortable. Anyone know of anything like scalp/hair mouisturiser (if they exist)? Any solutions for this problem?

thanks

Malefice

HSC
hi

there's 'Head and Shoulders' that you can use doesn't work for absolutely everyone but works for some people.
I've used 'Nizoral' which is also only works for some.
Good luck.:)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The Ego Pinetarsol range is also really good for dry, flaking, scalp..especially if it's dermalogically (excema related) for example.

It's made of Pine tar, and smells a bit strong, so if I need it, I usually put it on at night, and the smell goes away by the morning. Or you could have another shower in the morning.

Question: Are you using shampoo & conditioner at the moment that has strong essences? You culd be allergic to the perfume in your shampoo n conditioner, which may be giving you dry/flaking scalp.

I highly recommend Pinetarsol

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I am using Tresemme (maybe spelt wrong) and its the best one i have used out of just about everything out there. I saw thoes Garnier hair serum stuff, are they any good??

CieL

HSC
z600 said:
I am using Tresemme (maybe spelt wrong) and its the best one i have used out of just about everything out there. I saw thoes Garnier hair serum stuff, are they any good??
!!!

I would stay away from Tresemme if I were you... I tried it once at my bf's house... and it made my hair literally squeak... cos it peeled all the natural oils off [which MAY contribute to your dryness]... I've always thought it was too strong to use, especially on a daily basis

I'm not sure about how it'd affect your scalp, but would anyone else recommend a hair treatment? I tried one once.. freebie from Shiseido.. and omg it made my hair feel so fucking good it wasnt funny.. all soft n smooth.. which lasted a week, quite good since I wash my hair everyday..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)