Ds Mods (1 Viewer)

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Perhaps you're putting too many cheats on and they're somewhat clashing?

No idea, are you sure you have the right cheats for the right game?

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
hmm i tried with onli like 1 or two cheats still nothin... im using the m3 ds real so when u click on the game u can select the cheats u want on and i put the cheat switch to always on and still nothin comes up i.e in the bag...

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Omie Jay said:
are the games in 3 separate links? and whats the nfo link?
They're just 3 different sites you can download your game from. So you can still d/l the game if a link is faulty.

Dont worry about the NFO. Its just some random info.

And be sure to d/l the game in your own language. :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hm i see. For some reason when i download a rom using my DownloadThemAll download accelerator/manager/whatever, it downloads as a file called "1" (without quote) and it has no tag either. But its now working with regular firefox download thingo.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ok...i downloaded Prince of Persia: The Fallen King, put it on ds card, play it, then it says "Please insert correct DS card" (after loading the game and after intro credits).
wtf does this mean? This happened with pokemon platinum too (but that was jap version, and writing was in jap), but for it to work, should i try one of the other 2 download links?
This has never happened when i use nds-roms.com, or maybe its because its a relatively new game... any help?

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Omie Jay said:
ok...i downloaded Prince of Persia: The Fallen King, put it on ds card, play it, then it says "Please insert correct DS card" (after loading the game and after intro credits).
wtf does this mean? This happened with pokemon platinum too (but that was jap version, and writing was in jap), but for it to work, should i try one of the other 2 download links?
This has never happened when i use nds-roms.com, or maybe its because its a relatively new game... any help?
You download a compressed folder. Make sure you uncompress it and only put the .nds file onto your card.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I opened the compressed folder and i get another folder and some file called ds.rom-news.org, apparantly an internet shortcut. In that other folder are 6 files: xpa-ppfk.nfo, xpa-ppfk.r00, xpa-ppfk.r01, xpa-ppfk.r02, xpa-ppfa.rar, xpa-ppfa.sfv, and in the rar folder is a file called xpa-ppfk.nds -->. Im not sure what the arrow means. What's all this mean?

That .nds file is what i put into my ds card.
This is the message that comes up after the intro credits (Ubisoft) come up:
The save data could not be accessed.
Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS Card

Last edited:

Dr. Oyster

HSC
normally if you put the .nds file it should work.

try downloading from one of the other links.

fully223

HSC
Omie Jay said:
I opened the compressed folder and i get another folder and some file called ds.rom-news.org, apparantly an internet shortcut. In that other folder are 6 files: xpa-ppfk.nfo, xpa-ppfk.r00, xpa-ppfk.r01, xpa-ppfk.r02, xpa-ppfa.rar, xpa-ppfa.sfv, and in the rar folder is a file called xpa-ppfk.nds -->. Im not sure what the arrow means. What's all this mean?
The rar is split into 3 parts.
the nfo states the region of the rom, scene group info and info on the game.

http://www.m3wiki.com/index.php?title=M3_FAQ

great site to find out how to patch games properly to allow them to play on ur m3 device.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
What are some good software apps to put on the Nintendo Ds lite, ive looked at some homebrew sites but theres never too many reviews or ratings, so im wondering what you guys have got, used or reccommended...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)