Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Easy as pie

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Bludge

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

all_that_jas

Well people it is all over for dt no more project or exam
I would say that it was a fair exam and everyone should have a good chance. I answered question 14 aswell
Please rate you over opinion of how u found the exam:argue:

SaL_Bell

I think dnt would have been my easiest exam so far... I also did question 14, it seems like everyone chose that question!
Multiple choice were ok, a couple of tricky ones as usual.... section 2 not too bad.... overall, a good exam, just praying for good results!!

bunnyears

i thoguht it was difficult in that the content was different to previous years but when you actually did it it was fine. i did q 12. definately th eeasiest exam so far, i thought the multiple choice was fine, much better than this years, cath, inde etc

vanity

HSC
jesus christ i was so worked up and it wasnt even that bad... it felt like it went so quickly too!! i started on the last question first.. that was alright :p then did the short answers which i thought were sorta odd.. then the multiple choice

i've never been able to do multiple choice but these seemed quite good??

Garick

I did 13, thats the sustainable technology one right?

That exam was a rediculous bludge. I finished in 50 minutes, and used a second booklet for section 3.

The short answer section was probably the hardest.

My D&T teacher was getting us to leanr all these case studies for all our lessons after the trials, and i didnt end up using a single one i studied.

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
if last year's exam was anything to go by, this year's one should have been a walk in the park for most of you. i found it dead boring and simple last year.

just a pity that i didn't work a little bit harder :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)