What was everyone's rank?

Mine was 2/17

pretty happy since the girl in front got 100% for all assesments bar the trial

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by jake_nap
i got 1/18, stoked!!
Our majors got marked today, it sucks not knowing what you got!!
:( yeah i know... did anyone get nominated for powerhouse (design tech)??

btw.. good work with the rank ;)

jake_nap

i got nominated today, but that doesnt mean it got good marks does it? i got the impression that it just mean that it was a good idea :s

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by jake_nap
i got nominated today, but that doesnt mean it got good marks does it? i got the impression that it just mean that it was a good idea :s
Yeah and the pratical part of the project was exceptional (e.g it was well done and was innovative) So expect full marks for the Point

"Evidence of a quality pratical component"

However since the portfolio is approx 85-95% of the project, Its too early to see at this stage if you did well or not

Chris462

i got 2/20

our projects were marked the other day and only 1 from our class got reccomended for design tech, the ironic thing was that it was by far the worst project (aesthetically) in the class, is it possible that a project can get reccomended just for the folio? because this project really did suck in my opinion... also, since my project didn't get nominated, does that mean it wont get good marks?... im scared... this just means that the hsc markers were not very proffesional and obviously not in the know...

SAWARD

power house

my friend in my class got nominated for the power house, he made a solar powered lawn mower, it was pretty good,

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Chris462
i got 2/20

Is it possible that a project can get reccomended just for the folio? because this project really did suck in my opinion... also, since my project didn't get nominated, does that mean it wont get good marks?... im scared... this just means that the hsc markers were not very proffesional and obviously not in the know...
1. No. Plainy speaking the project should be nominated for its
a. Idea or concept
b. Exempler work in the practical part of the project
2. No... by no means are the folio's exempler. You can still get 60/60 for your project, even if you didnt get nominated...

vanity

HSC
i heard the criteria for designTech this year was all about innovation and if the concept was new'ish
3/11 people from my school were nominated for powerhouse ^^ yay for them

chels-Rae

i got 2nd by point 2 of a mark, out of 9 and 2 ppl in our class got nominated for power house, real country projects though both trailors one is used to de fence and one is a feeder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)