Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48) (1 Viewer)

humanitieslover

HSC
Sorry, just saw this! Probably a good time for a bump anyway hahaha :D Yeah the first lesson lol "umm, I haven't really been taught how to write an essay... what do I write about? My texts?". Thanks very much for the kind words!! :D
HAHA awww that was such a fun lesson. Skryznecki if I recall.. hehe. So proud of you! Hope you get in to the course you want in the main round. Enjoy the rest of the holidays!! :)

thechaser

HSC
N/A
Thanks to Anya, my marks improved drastically and I ultimately ended up with band 6s in both English advanced and extension 1, which would have been quite the pipe dream if not for her invaluable advice and feedback!! Not only that, she’s incredibly friendly and always willing to help whether it be editing essays or providing resources.
All in all, she’s an amazing tutor and I am truly thankful for all her help. I would without a doubt recommend Anya to anyone hoping to bump up their ranks :smile::smile:

knimo

HSC
N/A
Do you only teach in Chatswood? Or can you travel as well?

humanitieslover

HSC
Hi

May I ask but how did you achieve a state ranK?
Hey :)

Not quite sure what you mean! Haha I received a 98 for English Advanced which placed me 11th in the state and 50/50 for Extension 1 which was 2nd in the state :)

humanitieslover

HSC
Thanks to Anya, my marks improved drastically and I ultimately ended up with band 6s in both English advanced and extension 1, which would have been quite the pipe dream if not for her invaluable advice and feedback!! Not only that, she’s incredibly friendly and always willing to help whether it be editing essays or providing resources.
All in all, she’s an amazing tutor and I am truly thankful for all her help. I would without a doubt recommend Anya to anyone hoping to bump up their ranks :smile::smile:
Thank you!!! Aww so so proud of you :p I really had so much fun tutoring you and thank you for the thousands of laughs along the way.. haha. Excited to see you around the beautiful UNSW :D

JohnnyG

HSC
Anya is an incredible tutor. She really helped me to achieve my potential in English Advanced and allowed me to bump up my marks from being on track for a low Band 6 to eventually achieving 95 in the subject. This would not have been possible without Anya's amazing feedback and assistance with essays and creative writing, as well as her wide range of resources. Anya is an extremely friendly tutor and is always willing to go above and beyond for her students. I would highly recommend her to any English student!

humanitieslover

HSC
Anya is an incredible tutor. She really helped me to achieve my potential in English Advanced and allowed me to bump up my marks from being on track for a low Band 6 to eventually achieving 95 in the subject. This would not have been possible without Anya's amazing feedback and assistance with essays and creative writing, as well as her wide range of resources. Anya is an extremely friendly tutor and is always willing to go above and beyond for her students. I would highly recommend her to any English student!
Thank you so much for the kind words! Truly happy for you and so proud of your incredible results :D Hope you're enjoying Uni!!!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey :)

Not quite sure what you mean! Haha I received a 98 for English Advanced which placed me 11th in the state and 50/50 for Extension 1 which was 2nd in the state :)
I mean what were your study methods which helped you achieve a state rank?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)