Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48) (1 Viewer)

MinaSaw

HSC
Anya marked my common module essay. Very comprehensive feedback and explains why she made each change. I can already tell my essay is much better! Highly recommended

humanitieslover

HSC
Anya marked my common module essay. Very comprehensive feedback and explains why she made each change. I can already tell my essay is much better! Highly recommended
Late reply but thank you so much :') I'm glad the feedback helped you!! :D

humanitieslover

HSC
A few new tutoring spots available (online/Skype only) :) Feel free to email/message if interested.

HSC
Anya honestly an amazing tutor! Her dedication and experience helped me tackle the most difficult part of year 12 advanced English. Every tutoring lesson Anya provides extensive feedback, edits and tips which significantly improves the quality of my essays. Before Anya i switched between many different english tutors because my marks were not improving. However, since Anya started to tutor me my marks have improved drastically and my overall attitude towards English has changed for the better. With Anya's expertise I was able to achieve a band 6 in English (which i would have never expected from my previous English marks:). The things Anya taught me helped me to tackle English which to me is the MOST difficult subject. Anya is also a genuine who truly cares about her students and does everything in her power to help. I genuinely cannot recommend a better English tutor than Anya!

humanitieslover

HSC
Anya honestly an amazing tutor! Her dedication and experience helped me tackle the most difficult part of year 12 advanced English. Every tutoring lesson Anya provides extensive feedback, edits and tips which significantly improves the quality of my essays. Before Anya i switched between many different english tutors because my marks were not improving. However, since Anya started to tutor me my marks have improved drastically and my overall attitude towards English has changed for the better. With Anya's expertise I was able to achieve a band 6 in English (which i would have never expected from my previous English marks:). The things Anya taught me helped me to tackle English which to me is the MOST difficult subject. Anya is also a genuine who truly cares about her students and does everything in her power to help. I genuinely cannot recommend a better English tutor than Anya!
Thank you so much for your kind words :') I really loved our time together and it was so fun to watch you grow. I know you're gonna do amazing things in the future :D Thanks again!!

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Hi do you tutor year 11 advanced? Can you please let me know what is your charges?

uniqueusername1

HSC
Subjects offered:
English Advanced: (98/100)
English Extension 1: (50/50)
English Extension 2: (48/50)
Modern History: (96/100)
History Extension: (47/50)
SOR 1: (48/50)
How on Earth did you cope with this many humanities/wordy subjects?

icycledough

HSC
How on Earth did you cope with this many humanities/wordy subjects?
Having gone to a selective school, I think only 3 people out of ~215 didn't do Maths or any sciences, so this takes a lot of dedication and rote-learning. The amount of words you would have to write would literally kill me, I reckon, if I had to do these subjects.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Having gone to a selective school, I think only 3 people out of ~215 didn't do Maths or any sciences, so this takes a lot of dedication and rote-learning. The amount of words you would have to write would literally kill me, I reckon, if I had to do these subjects.
yea exactly the memorising would be insane lol

popcorn-d

HSC
Hi Anya, do you have any availability? I need your help in creative writing (Y12 English Advanced). Thanks

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Hey, just wanna quickly drop by and mention how amazing of a person Anya is! Super easy to talk to and outgoing, really quick reply time and most importantly she's very confident in her work and does her best in providing valuable feedback. For context she edited my Mod A essay - fixing flow, key phrases, long sentences and analysis that was previously clunky, shifting and adding techniques to allow for in-depth analysis. It's very clear the my essay is so much better thanks to her:) 10/10 would recommend. Thanks Anya! (I think you know who I am...)

destern

HSC
Even though I only had her for a short time, Anya is a great and friendly tutor who makes the effort to help you in any possible way! She fixed my essays so that they were much clearer and provided me with great advice and tips on essay writing and adapting to unseen questions in an understandable way that made English easier to comprehend. I would definitely recommend Anya for English!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)