Dubstep (1 Viewer)

The Bui

HSC
Thank god. Yes. SKrillex is shit. Anyone from American is usually shit.

Obvious troll.

Skrillex does not make dubstep. Dubstep is all about sub bass and low end sounds, with synths/beats for higher register. The wobbles you hear in skrillex are not close to the low end register. They are just shitty synth sounds with LFOs. He doesn't make dubstep. He makes shitty electro branded as dubstep.

Just saying, the stuff lemingtons posted is not soft. Old school dub is fucking heavy as. You just need a subwoofer. Shit is way better than the "filth" going around now days.

Here is some more non shit stuff:

Okay Thanks for your knowledge on Dubstep. Pretty noob on this kind of branch of edm can you recommend artists

K

khorne

Kode9
Coki
Mala
DMZ (a group)
Biome
benga
Burial
Skream (older stuff)
Loefah
youngsta
Joker
Hatcha
zomby
pinch
peverelist
datsik (some shit some good)
kryptic minds ofc

Last edited by a moderator:
K

khorne

Kode9
Coki
Mala
DMZ (a group)
Biome
benga
Burial
Skream (older stuff)
Loefah
youngsta
Joker
Hatcha
zomby
pinch
peverelist
datsik (some shit some good)
Also, just youtube this shit...some songs are pretty hard to find, and most will be radio edits (with talking over the top) because some of these artists are fairly underground and don't have major releases.

Also, a test to see if you are wasting your time. Listen to Anti War Dub above (lemingtons posted it, big DMZ logo)...if you don't like it, don't bother. You do not like dubstep.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bui

HSC
Also, just youtube this shit...some songs are pretty hard to find, and most will be radio edits (with talking over the top) because some of these artists are fairly underground and don't have major releases.

Also, a test to see if you are wasting your time. Listen to Anti War Dub above (lemingtons posted it, big DMZ logo)...if you don't like it, don't bother. You do not like dubstep.
Thanks I love most kinds of edm and will see into this branch if i like this one too.

Sucrose

HSC
Dubstep can be good, as long as they don't go too crazy with the WUBWUBWUB - then it starts losing any real tune.
Not usually my thing though tbh.

HSC
Uni Grad
[video=youtube_share;lfqOy53XJR4]http://youtu.be/lfqOy53XJR4[/video]

Examine

same
HSC
Not an avid Skrillex fan, but this is just amazing, electro shit or not.

patryzz

HSC
datsik is pretty good imo
[youtube]AIDKoSF-jTo[/youtube]

seyeghtless

HSC
Avicii - Levels isn't dub, but its incredible electro-dance stuff, but skrillex's remix of it ... it's just insane! I'm not a huge fan of skrillex, but credit where credits due, it's genius

The Bui

HSC
Avicii - Levels isn't dub, but its incredible electro-dance stuff, but skrillex's remix of it ... it's just insane! I'm not a huge fan of skrillex, but credit where credits due, it's genius
this is pretty obvious you clown

Ryan_T90

HSC
I was never the biggest fan of dubstep up until I saw Nero at Big Day Out. I came out of my shell and started listening to it a bit more after that and then decided to go to a Skrillex concert because my mates wanted me to go and since then I haven't looked back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)