dumb Canadians!!! (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Hey Im going to Carleton Uni in Canada for next semester (where Greg is atm). Well everything is booked and Im flying out boxing day, and I had emailed them what units I wanted to do for them to register me in. Anyways there was a pre-departure thingy at UTS today for all students going to Canada and I meet a few ppl going to Carleton.

They were all talking about this booklet thing they got to help them register their units over net, something I never got. So I checked on the net and they have registered me in not one of the units I had asked them to do.

So I've emailed them and stuff but I've looked at the units I wanted (well I need to do them) to do and they are full. So in a word im fucked and maybe South Park was right, Canadians really are dumd!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
fornstar said:
Hey Im going to Carleton Uni in Canada for next semester (where Greg is atm). Well everything is booked and Im flying out boxing day, and I had emailed them what units I wanted to do for them to register me in. Anyways there was a pre-departure thingy at UTS today for all students going to Canada and I meet a few ppl going to Carleton.

They were all talking about this booklet thing they got to help them register their units over net, something I never got. So I checked on the net and they have registered me in not one of the units I had asked them to do.

So I've emailed them and stuff but I've looked at the units I wanted (well I need to do them) to do and they are full. So in a word im fucked and maybe South Park was right, Canadians really are dumd!
how did you score this fornstar?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Carlton :eek:

I want to go to British Columbia

:)

I'm sure they will open some room for you in the classes.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Carlton :eek:

I want to go to British Columbia

:)

I'm sure they will open some room for you in the classes.
dude i hope so, im more than happy to stand during the lectures, just as long as im doing them

British Columbia i think is on the other side to where ill be. when you planning on going?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
fornstar said:
you mean how did i get to go? i just applied man and both MQ and Carleton accepted me
lol yeah that is what i meant, but would have like a slightly more specific answer, ie- a certain site, etc.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
redruM said:
thanks. :)

(i just realised my post was a bit anal, sorry ;))

i had a feeling it would be that site. when did you apply for it?
nw. um well there are deadlines for both first and second semester, they are on that site somewhere. i applied sortof on the spur of the moment. i didnt want to go on exchange during first semester but i thought i got nothing to lose so might as well. i applied right before the deadline. i did it over the net.

where do u want to go? i wanted to go to Denmark orginally but couldnt match units

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
thanks...i dont know where i want to go. i am doing it mainly for the experience, both academically and personally.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
redruM said:
thanks...i dont know where i want to go. i am doing it mainly for the experience, both academically and personally.
Why not try the short exchange program :p that won't collude with your normal semester plan ^^

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Why not try the short exchange program :p that won't collude with your normal semester plan ^^
i'll apply for them when available. i'll apply to most, and see what comes my way.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
fornstar said:
Dumb*...........................

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
erawamai said:
Dumb*...........................
LOL that was typed in a state of rage! and i remember looking over it and thinking something wasn't quite right. thanks for pointing that out, maybe Canadian's and I are well suited! :D

CrashOveride

HSC
fornstar said:
LOL that was typed in a state of rage! and i remember looking over it and thinking something wasn't quite right. thanks for pointing that out, maybe Canadian's and I are well suited! :D
Canadians*

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
CrashOveride said:
Canadians*
LOL hey that one i typed when drunk, but if i had to do it all again, i would probably have done it the same way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)