• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

dumby in trouble (1 Viewer)

missra

HSC
N/A
hey everyone,
im needing help for a english assignment, im doing a reading assignment which involves 4 genres...i was thinking of poetry, short story, non fiction and a novel. However im needing a little more help as i need some back up stuff cos im dumb and switch ideas 24/7. So would anyone happen to have any ideas on a speech which involves imaginative journey????

missra

HSC
N/A
How is it imaginative though? is it just because he is talking about a dream? sorry, i havent really started imaginative journeys so i dont quite understand what it is

Lil Clutch

HSC
*sarah* said:
I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King Jnr
this is just a question- besides the AOS topic, my school also did the speeches topic last term, and one of the speeches was martin luther king jnrs. becasue it was a set text for another module-does that mean i cant use it for my AOS related text folio? :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Lil Clutch said:
this is just a question- besides the AOS topic, my school also did the speeches topic last term, and one of the speeches was martin luther king jnrs. becasue it was a set text for another module-does that mean i cant use it for my AOS related text folio? :)
if your teachers are marking this folio, then i reccomend you not. Since they were the ones that taught you that unit anyway. I also reccomend you not use it in your HSC exam/school assesments, because it reflects that you were a lazy student and werent bothered to look at other texts for related material, but have had to rely one one you've studied in class for another module.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)