dumped (1 Viewer)

cabanaboy21

HSC
hey guys... thought id ask the question... you see i was officially dumped yesterday by my girlfriend, we would have been goin out 5months on like tuesday or somethin... an i really like the girl but then like she broke up with me and i found myself not to phased by it... like i dunno if it was cos i was kinda expecting it or something but like shes like yeh im not ready for this n stuff an im like sure no probs... it didnt like affect me... and this was a girl i had been close to for a while before goin out with her an then now its like over an i dont overly mind... WHY IS THAT??? any thoughts?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pat the cat said:
hey guys... thought id ask the question... you see i was officially dumped yesterday by my girlfriend, we would have been goin out 5months on like tuesday or somethin... an i really like the girl but then like she broke up with me and i found myself not to phased by it... like i dunno if it was cos i was kinda expecting it or something but like shes like yeh im not ready for this n stuff an im like sure no probs... it didnt like affect me... and this was a girl i had been close to for a while before goin out with her an then now its like over an i dont overly mind... WHY IS THAT??? any thoughts?
The full effects haven't hit you yet.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pat the cat said:
Well, you don't have to worry about it.

You've probably been subconsciously feeling the same thing for her. It's simple. You weren't ready for it either.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
it's alright dude.. i got dumped yesterday too.. just get drunk and you won't know what's happening anymore

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
jumb said:
The full effects haven't hit you yet.
I agree. Just because you feel like this now dosen't mean it'll stay that way. That said if i were you i'd get involved in stuff to keep your mind off things cause if down the track it hits you all of a sudden you wanna have things to be pre-occupied with so you dont have to wallow in your own self pity.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Nesty said:
it's alright dude.. i got dumped yesterday too.. just get drunk and you won't know what's happening anymore
You guys should meet up and have depression-sex.

cabanaboy21

HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, symptoms will include depression, chronic suicide, social withdrawl and a general feeling of insecurity and inadequacy.
thanks for the reassurance mate but im not the depression, suicide type... i usually bottle up everythin n release it in big outbursts!! lol

wanton-wonton

HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, symptoms will include depression, chronic suicide, social withdrawl and a general feeling of insecurity and inadequacy.
Chronic suicide? That doesn't make sense. You mean chronic-attempt-to-suicide?

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Chronic suicide? That doesn't make sense. You mean chronic-attempt-to-suicide?
that reminds me of that time i said

"man if i ever commit suicied, i'm gonna try and shoot myself twice in the head, just to show them how hardcore i am."

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
RingerINC said:
that reminds me of that time i said

"man if i ever commit suicied, i'm gonna try and shoot myself twice in the head, just to show them how hardcore i am."
Shooting yourself when you're already dead? That's fairly hardcore.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
so stop pretending that you don't care and actually get sad/depressed/angry.
sometimes denial is the best part of it.

when i want to suspend my disbelief on a state of affairs, i usually go eat, drink and be merry for one whole day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)