Dux College Parramatta (1 Viewer)

Popcorn311

HSC
i'm thinking of going there, i attended one of their Free trial lessons and the tutors seemed great and the price is ok but now I gotta decide on whether to enrol for the term. Any one here have any experience with this place?

Tasha270494

HSC
Yep. I've been going since Yr11 (in Yr12 now) - and trust me, it has been the best tuition I've been to compared to previous tuitions I've been to (CS education, pre-uni).
You probably have seen the detailed notes they give plus the tutors are great since they give really good HSC advice and explain everything clearly. Plus, you do practise questions every week (so its good revision) and you also get module exams after each topic (even more revision) lol. Ever since I started, my marks and ranks just kept getting better.
Therefore, I do recommend you join :D

harhar

HSC
i'm thinking of going there, i attended one of their Free trial lessons and the tutors seemed great and the price is ok but now I gotta decide on whether to enrol for the term. Any one here have any experience with this place?
it's good, go there

I went to talent for a term before switching to dux (a little far but the travel's worth it since I go there for the entire day on saturday for several subjects). My conclusion is go to dux if you want quality tutoring but also don't enjoy being ripped off hahah..

HJKim

HSC
yes go to Dux College for good quality tutors

they offer discounts for referring friends too

asymptotic

HSC
it's good, go there

I went to talent for a term before switching to dux (a little far but the travel's worth it since I go there for the entire day on saturday for several subjects). My conclusion is go to dux if you want quality tutoring but also don't enjoy being ripped off hahah..
i know who u are... heh heh

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Is English and Science at Dux College good?
Also, how much is it per hour/session?

jasmint

HSC
i went to this place for 3 terms now and all i can say is my ranks have jumped from 80+ to top 10 so im quite happy with this place. Also it feels like family, the tutors and managers are relaly friendly people

Is English and Science at Dux College good?
Also, how much is it per hour/session?
English is GREAT! Daniel's frankly the best english tutor i ever had. i havent gone there for science though but im sure it's good too

in terms of cost, it works out to be around $50 per weekly lesson for 2 hours, but that includes unlimited workshops and the notes they give are excellent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)