Dysleiaxi? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
yes, that is an intentional spelling error. Lol does any one have Dyslexia?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
My brother does and badly, he thinks LAN is ADSL and is poor at reading children novels.

parawhoree

HSC
huh, babe, i do legal studies.

dumb girls don't do legal studies.
and why are you making assumptions about people when you dont actually know them, i happen to know for a fact that the people who post on this site are just putting on an act, they aren't actually like that irl, i may seem dumb on here, but thats just how i want to be perceived...its funny watching people get pissed off over stupid comments:)

HalcyonSky

HSC
and why are you making assumptions about people when you dont actually know them, i happen to know for a fact that the people who post on this site are just putting on an act, they aren't actually like that irl, i may seem dumb on here, but thats just how i want to be perceived...its funny watching people get pissed off over stupid comments:)
lol most girls on here who get anything negative thrown at them ie called a slut, stupid, etc try to cover it up by saying exactly what you just said

it's not really working though, you dont actually seem too bad. step up ur game.

doesnt everyone have dyslexic moments? especially when sleep deprived

i dont know anyone who has a noticeable case of it, just people who slip up every now and then myself including

parawhoree

HSC
lol most girls on here who get anything negative thrown at them ie called a slut, stupid, etc try to cover it up by saying exactly what you just said

it's not really working though, you dont actually seem too bad. step up ur game.

i dont know anyone who has a noticeable case of it, just people who slip up every now and then myself including
yes true, im just shit at being a bitch, its not who i am

kara42

HSC

Same.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
huh, babe, i do legal studies.

dumb girls don't do legal studies.
hey i do legal studies

legal studies are not very popular with less intellectual girls

*fixed*

next time you try to impersonate me, do it properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)