e-life (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
FuQ said:
Yes, there's many cases like that where the chick gets so cut cuz she's 2 dumb 2 figure out her e-bf is just playing with her...in fact I know of a chick who even considered suicide and she's mmm_sofay...poor girl...
the reason i considered suicide is coz you fucked up my life.
you are the worst boyfriend i ever had.
i fucking hate you!
bitch!

*ties noose*

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Korn said:
What? French?

I was talking about
""But you make me so unhappy
I'd take my life and leave love with you.." ~ Pantera"
Pantera are an awesome band

& the E i was talking about is ex, ekkies, bickies, E, X , XTC, ecstasy, pills
I know what you meant...and yes, i forgot i had song lyrics in my sig still :p

Meh, people seem to think im tearing my hair out over this issue..not so. Merely curious as to what other people think. :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wikiwiki said:
i heard she posts in random threads too
wOw
arnt you supposed to be decapitated?
people with no head cant type stupid

rumour

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I know this chick who had a boyfriend for about 5months.
she never met him. except on msn.
they never met for the whole 5months they were "boyfriend and girlfriend".
she cried when he dumped for someone else.
A friend of mine had a similar relationship!!!!!!!!!!

wanderlust

HSC
It's stupid having a crush on someone over net, you have no idea who they are, i mean you all so easily seem to dislike me but do you even know whether i am a guy or girl? It's incredibly simple to just type whatever bullshit you feel like.

Edit: Mind you i have no idea what being a guy or girl, or neither has to do with hatred.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
wanderlust said:
It's stupid having a crush on someone over net, you have no idea who they are, i mean you all so easily seem to dislike me but do you even know whether i am a guy or girl? It's incredibly simple to just type whatever bullshit you feel like.

Edit: Mind you i have no idea what being a guy or girl, or neither has to do with hatred.
wtf? where did that come from? who said they hated you? :confused:

Oh, btw *Congratulates self on 300th post* :D

wanderlust

HSC
lourai*87 said:
wtf? where did that come from? who said they hated you? :confused:

Oh, btw *Congratulates self on 300th post* :D
i don't know, i was just kind of assuming. What with apparently having a go at everyone's favourite BOSer.

Spritza

HSC
You should not be too critical of the unknown. Most people look down on internet relationships, but there are many instances where this has been a positive experiece, the two meet up and fall in love. The media portrays all the bad sides of this, but it can happen. You know your own sences, if you like the guy or girl, i say give it a go. Most people are smart enough to know if they are talking to a pervert. People can express themselves online easier, hence making it easier to get to know the real person.

^^ just dont be bias when you say things like its bad and wrong :)

Spritza

HSC
"It's stupid having a crush on someone over net, you have no idea who they are, i mean you all so easily seem to dislike me but do you even know whether i am a guy or girl? It's incredibly simple to just type whatever bullshit you feel like."

We may not know who you are but some people are honest with who they are, plus language and what they say can help. Also things like mic's and webcams can confirm who the person is. This shows you that there is a real person there talking with you, you hear their voice and they interact similar as they would in the real world. Besides, not many people can lie on the spot, and you can hear from the tone and facial expressions which helps you relate and understand the person more.

^^ So think about all aspects of what your talking about

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
E-datin ownz. You can send picz of girlz to some stupid ppl and they really do believe thatz you there.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hmm...well, to reply to my own question and other people's responses: I think dating someone you dont know that you met somewhere in a chatroom isn't really a good idea.

The e-dating i was talking about is a pre-existing friend who i already know, just dont see very often. I took it as a bit of fun, aggreed to it, and recent developments suggest that he wasnt exactly mucking around and is just using this as a way of expressing other things.

*runs and hides*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)