E-marketing (1 Viewer)

Super_Flyse

HSC
I got a letter today from uni, saying that I had been invited to join the new E-marketing electives...

Did anyone else get a similar letter?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What the hell? Since when do tourism students ever get invited to do anything :sleep:

And why the hell marketing?

BobB

HSC
N/A
Super_Flyse said:
I got a letter today from uni, saying that I had been invited to join the new E-marketing electives...

Did anyone else get a similar letter?
you probably got it if you're 2nd year n if you're doing a standard 3 year course because next year you can choose to do all those varied kinds of things :)

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
What the hell? Since when do tourism students ever get invited to do anything :sleep:

And why the hell marketing?
I know, it's crazy!

Though, the only reason I can explain the marketing thing is because I am doing two marketing subjects this semester.

And a standard 3 year degree?
A standard what degree?
Unless it's that really general thing of my degree will take 3 years, but meh... I'm confused...

Plus, i asked my friend who in his second year of arts and he hasn't got anything....
It's odd...

doulou

HSC
noone got that stupid invitation. they only sent it to u to set u up cause ur a fukwit. and ur probably asian. hav a good life see u in hell mofo. im goin to go kill myself now rah rah

doulou

HSC
you must hav been raped by ur dad and ur mum caught ur dad doin doggy on u n she joined in n stuck a dildo in ur mouth

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Say what?

- Super_Flyse is not Asian.
- And she isn't a fuckwit.

Anyways: its sorta strange that you got the letter, your not doing the business tourism degree, unless its because your transfering into whatever it is next year.
And your doing a standard 3 year degree, ie: your at uni for 3 years :p

But saying that, don't you have more flexibility of subjects in second year, than in third year. Meh, I can't keep up with all the changes.

Super_Flyse

HSC
Hey... someone thinks i'm not a fuckwit! Such a rarity...

Yeah, I thought it was quite strange and I don't think it has anything to do with the transferring since I know a few people who are transferring who haven't gotten it.
Maybe they just sent to everyone doing marketing principles or something...

I end up with more flexibilty in third year, though, changing degrees means more subjects! Yay for that... stupid people taking away my electives...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Do you have an outline for your new course? I wonder if I could transfer into it, cause I've failed one elective this semester, got 50 (as a raw mark) for another, and still waiting on my cores - one of which i was failing :(

Super_Flyse

HSC
Oh... eww... Poor Cape...

I have a list of subjects and stuff...
1632 Bachelor of Tourism Management...
The sheet of paper next to me tells me it's a combination of the B. Tourism and the B. Business (tourism managment) ...

I think the degree is on the UWS website... And i will even provide a link

A lot of it's the same subjects, though you'll have to do Cultural Heritage major subjects...

For the transferring you are gonna have to talk to the devil incarnate about it and i think If you have failed the subjects then you will be transferred anyway or so they have said repeatidly.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks for the link :D

Hopefully I won't fail my core, but I'll be doing 5 subjects at uni next semester.

But the new course does look interesting - I like the sound of festivals and events. Too bad it isn't offered this semester :p

Super_Flyse

HSC
No worries.

Festival events does look good... It's a good choice to add to it..
And my personal favourite... NO REsEARCH PROJECT!

Though, moving to Penrith is also a nice touch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)